Closed Thread
Page 78 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KirstyA View Post
    Hi All,
    Anyone aware of list of immune friendly iVF doctors that are happy follow immune protocol either based in QLD and NSW?
    Glad you found this place

As I mentioned above

Wazza in qfg Brisbane does (there is a thread on this forum all about him but a long wait)

I am personally looking into the fertility centre at springwood (which is budget Ivf) as we only need basic Ivf

And using dr M to medicate the possible immune issues.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SalSA2015 View Post
    Hi ECM,
    I had my dq alpha done in Sydney when I was there. Had to go to a special pathology called Douglas Hanly Moir. It might be worth giving them a call to see if they have any reciprocating centres in WA? Contact number below xx

http://www.dhm.com.au/about-us/contact-us.aspx
    Hi Sal
    Thanks for your info, I rang douglas hanley moir and they were very helpful and gave me their sister company here in perth. Thanks so muc, inhad rang so many places and was getting nowhere! How is your testing etc going? Are you getting closer? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies im not sure if its being mentioned here. Im with a clinic in melb not monash but city fertility and seeing dr m. Im wondering if anyone has had luck getting intrapilids in melb if not with monash? Not sure whether they would treat if im not a patient there???

Thanks
    Reviews
    I definitely also recommend Warren in Brisbane. The process is so easy and if you have health insurance it won't cost you anything (provided you have paid your annual excess).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshine14 For This Useful Post:

yjeu  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @ECM1981: which one? Clinipath? And is it drS who will do the test in the future?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope yes clinipath. I spoke to the supervisor and he said yes they do the tests written on the form although im still not entirely convinced they are able to do the correct test for DQ Alpha match. DR M has requested DQA, DQB and HLA phenotyping (coeliacs). Thats how its written on the paper but the clinipath gu7 said the DQA/DQB was part of the phenotyping? So i dont know. I hope its all the correct testing. Yes Dr S told me he will be starting HLA testing so thats good news for perth girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! That's awesome.. We just booked our flight to Sydney for our first LIT session..
    I have high nkc in the blood and even higher in the uterus according to the biopsy.. Our dq alphas don't match but apparently they are ones that can cause miscarriages so we have to do 2 LIT sessions and take neupogena before we even think about going to CT..
    I'm so happy you have a contact in WA to do your blood test xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SalSA2015 For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ECM.. I had the HLA done in Sydney at a different pathology called Laverty.. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SalSA2015 hope it all goes well. One step closer for you! What is LIT? Im wondering if clinipath know what i am talking about with the tests i need. He said they were aboit $600 so we cant affors for them to test the wrong thing or leave part out! Have you got a rough month for when you are hoping to be ready for CT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ECM have a read here about LIT
    http://www.babycenter.com.au/thread/1959459/has-anyone-done-lit-lymphocyte-immunization-therapy?startIndex=20

You do one LIT and then the next 4 weeks later and then hopefully CT so I'm guessing we head back around March/April..

$600 sounds a lot.. I haven't had my bill yet but for DH it was only $150 which we then claimed from medicare.. Maybe it's cheaper for you to fly to Syd?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SalSA2015 For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (22-01-2016)