My CD57 was 11% before my transfer, Dr M said still high, need one more intralipid before transfer. So I did intralipid before transfer, and repeat intralipid every 4-6 weeks after positive. I did blood test at 19 weeks, my CD57 was 32% even with intralipid, clexane and prednisone. So I have to have more intralipid until 30 weeks. So it is your decision, but I would say you should do it even though it is expensive.