Closed Thread
Page 66 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PreciousHeart View Post
    BB77 so great you're UTD! what was your full protocol with Dr M? Were you on 60 clexane? I'm going to be on zoladex, LIT, IVIG, 1mg Dex, baby aspirin, 800mg prog, 60 clexane, neupogen, PGD tested FET. I have HLA matches, high CD57 in uterus, severe adenomyosis, fibroids.

My Monash FS Dr Nick L said 40 clexane but Dr M said 60.. Should I do the 60???
    Our protocols are very similar - I had the same as you, minus the zoladex, and I was on 1.5mg dex. But he also adjusted as time went on. I'm on 80 clexane at the moment. When's your fet? Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    FET in January, it's been a year since my last one!!! Gosh didn't know clexane went to 80!! Are you on aspirin on top of that? Do you have clotting issues?

Re dr ong I've only heard he is immune friendly but maybe not from your experience! It's such a long arduous "journey" huh? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    FET in January, it's been a year since my last one!!! Gosh didn't know clexane went to 80!! Are you on aspirin on top of that? Do you have clotting issues?

Re dr ong I've only heard he is immune friendly but maybe not from your experience! It's such a long arduous "journey" huh? Xx
    So bring on January huh..?!? ☺️ so exciting babe 💖

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelK33 For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (23-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ECM, I don't think you will hear from Dr. M until closer to your appointment. I find it easier to call Gwyneth (his receptionist) and she seems to be able to confirm timings, paperwork etc.
    For my appointment we went through my history in detail, asked about the Dq alpha blood test, and he rambled through a few blood tests that he wanted done.. I think the next appointment after blood tests will be key for me..

For the dq alpha test he suggested it needs to be done at douglas hanly moir pathology in Sydney but maybe there is a corresponding clinic in Perth ( you can ask during your appointment)

Xx

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SalSA2015 For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (24-12-2015),PreciousHeart  (23-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

January, that's awesome, so close! Clexane goes to 120 apparently?! No clotting issues, I think it's just part of the immune protocol. The aspirin is for previous issues with preeclampsia.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (23-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah preeclampsia... Didn't realise aspirin helped with that, good to know! Right I'll be doing the 60 clexane then that's for sure. Yes Jan is getting close, praying for a miracle Can anyone tell me when you start clexane, I forgot to ask & can't remember from years ago...

PS I don't think you'll hardly ever get an email response, you have to keep onto Gwyneth with phone calls

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (24-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope to hear some great news in jan! I started clexane a week before transfer but I'm sure it varies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much girls. I called Gwenyth and asked her if she had received my paperwork, i must have sounded anxious on the phone because she had a giggle at me i hope i can get everything sorted ao we can try for another donor cycle in April.

Merry Christmas everyone! Xxx

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

AngelK33  (24-12-2015),SalSA2015  (24-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, just thought I 'd check back in and let you know that I had my scan yesterday, was super nervous as had been getting a bit of red discharge again at the start of the week....turns out I am currently pregnant with triplets.....yes 3!!

Unfortunately, one of the fetuses has a low heart rate and is measuring 1w4d behind the other two, so they don't expect that one to make it, but they did also find an area of my uterus (where this fetus is) that is hemorrhaging which likely explains my red discharge and the issues with the 3rd.

I'm still really mind blown to be honest...we only transferred one hatching blast, but the 3 are all in separate sacs.....so we must have DTD at the right time...even though I ovulated on day 9 and I was away the week I ovulated ?!?

Still in a state of shock to be honest but over the moon at the prospect of twins!! (all going well of course).

Gwyneth nearly fell off her chair yesterday when I rang to let her know...as had been speaking the day before due to red discharge and had been anticipating another miscarriage!

Hope you are all well xo

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

AngelK33  (24-12-2015),BB77  (24-12-2015),Charlie74  (24-12-2015),ECM1981  (29-12-2015),SalSA2015  (25-12-2015),Tanej78  (24-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby16 View Post
    Hi Ladies, just thought I 'd check back in and let you know that I had my scan yesterday, was super nervous as had been getting a bit of red discharge again at the start of the week....turns out I am currently pregnant with triplets.....yes 3!!

Unfortunately, one of the fetuses has a low heart rate and is measuring 1w4d behind the other two, so they don't expect that one to make it, but they did also find an area of my uterus (where this fetus is) that is hemorrhaging which likely explains my red discharge and the issues with the 3rd.

I'm still really mind blown to be honest...we only transferred one hatching blast, but the 3 are all in separate sacs.....so we must have DTD at the right time...even though I ovulated on day 9 and I was away the week I ovulated ?!?

Still in a state of shock to be honest but over the moon at the prospect of twins!! (all going well of course).

Gwyneth nearly fell off her chair yesterday when I rang to let her know...as had been speaking the day before due to red discharge and had been anticipating another miscarriage!

Hope you are all well xo
    Oh Ruby that's amazing news Hun..!! I am sorry about the 3rd though xxhugsxx 😘😘😘

17. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelK33 For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (24-12-2015)