Closed Thread
Page 65 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    @AngelK33, I'd recommend you make an appt to speak to Dr M in Sydney. If ur interstate make a phone appt.

If you have PCOS there's a good chance you might have other immune issues that are causing problems. PCOS is also part of the 'immune family'.. So There's a good chance he'll find something.

In the meantime I'd get ur GP to test you for immune issues, they can run a swag of tests (mine did) for a lot of things- like anti thyroid antibodies, antinuclear antibodies, and quite a few others too. Then by the time u speak to Dr M you'll already have some extra info for him. Then he'll run additional tests.

Don't despair hon, there's still hope if you haven't had immune testing yet!
    Thank you ☺
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1450745694.807473.jpg

This is what my dr is currently testing me for and depending on what that comes back with, we'll go from there.. I would love to see your dr hunni but I am actually on the Gold Coast so I will source out a good one here.. ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah ok.. Thank you so much for that..!! Not too impressed with my dr anymore then.. Especially when it's he who referred me onto my fa.. 😳😫 does this dr have a fb page or a website I can look up..?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelK33 View Post
    Thank you ☺
    Attachment 76628

This is what my dr is currently testing me for and depending on what that comes back with, we'll go from there.. I would love to see your dr hunni but I am actually on the Gold Coast so I will source out a good one here..
    As you know I'm Gold Coast
    An have a phone assessment booked with dr m on the 13th January

If you read this whole thread (I did)

It gives you immense insight and hope with Dr m.

For many different issues.... Like mc

Dr ONG also does some more underlying immune testing (he did for me) cost me a few hundred dollars
    And they have sent copies to dr m

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Velvet16 For This Useful Post:

AngelK33  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hancamp, was the pred and claxane above given by Dr M? Your sound exactly like me...2 fresh cycles and 1 FET and I believe due to implantation issues. Im seeing Dr M in Jan 16. Just thinking if it is a fail cycle for you with him I may ask for a stronger dose? Would he do that given this is the 1st time he is seeing us? Blastocyst quality are great too!! So confusing Anyone can shed some light?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will see him on the 13th. I will ask what will be his recommendation this time. Yes it was given to my by Dr. M. Well all in all its a 3 failed cycle all did not implant. He will give it to u well depends on if he has the result. He is actually reluctant to give prescription. It's like it is your body you know what good for you type of Doctor. I just hope somebody in here will answer what will be the next step after taking those meds and had a negative result still.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I lost a baby while on pred and clexane (not with dr m). Then I did an fet with dr m on pred, clex, lit and ivig and a pgd tested embryo and no implantation! He changed my protocol after that - higher dose, dex and neupogen. He won't keep you on the same protocol if it failed. He told me it's like a jigsaw and sometimes you have to adjust things until you find the right mix. He was right - I'm 23 weeks pregnant thanks to him. Keep the faith!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (08-01-2016),Tanej78  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Agree with all here - Dr M is the man! I've been on this thread for 2.5 years, work with Dr M & an immune friendly FS - dr Kee ong, dr nick lolatgis, dr wazza, dr sacks but not fully there yet I think? those are the ones I know but none of them have the training of Dr M. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BB77 so great you're UTD! what was your full protocol with Dr M? Were you on 60 clexane? I'm going to be on zoladex, LIT, IVIG, 1mg Dex, baby aspirin, 800mg prog, 60 clexane, neupogen, PGD tested FET. I have HLA matches, high CD57 in uterus, severe adenomyosis, fibroids.

My Monash FS Dr Nick L said 40 clexane but Dr M said 60.. Should I do the 60???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, is Dr M isually good at replying to emails? I made payment and also scanned in my hundreds of test results and paperwork last week and still have not heard back from them? My phone appointment is on the 13th Jan. Is there a good selection of questions i should ask? I dont want to waste my appointment! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PreciousHeart View Post
    Agree with all here - Dr M is the man! I've been on this thread for 2.5 years, work with Dr M & an immune friendly FS - dr Kee ong, dr nick lolatgis, dr wazza, dr sacks but not fully there yet I think? those are the ones I know but none of them have the training of Dr M. Good luck!
    It so interesting you mention Doctor ONG, I am leaving him cause he won't take my auto immune concerns seriously

He actually was quite horrible about it (which is not his usual style)

So I am now hoping to see wazza and in the mean time dr m (as can't get an appointment for a few months)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Velvet16 For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (23-12-2015)