Closed Thread
Page 63 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Charlie74, I'll try the tablets and patch in Jan to see if it will help. I did the tablet (6mg a day) from CD10 in my fresh cycle, but that didn't thicken my lining at all. So hopefully the patches can help. So you will have a break until Feb? Really hope DrM's protocol would work! I've read so many success stories

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ruby16, OMG! Congratulations! Have you had your scan yet? Fingers and toes and everything crossed that this bub will stick!
    My period has been lighter than before, and on CD1, the blood is always dark now (sorry TMI). But my FS looked inside and told me there was no scar tissue at all... I have heard about Professor V and already booked an app to see him later next month. What does he do to diagnose? Another hysteroscopy I guess? And did you have to go through multiple surgeries to break down the scar tissue? And how much has your lining improved? Again, sorry about all my questions... Just feeling so confused!
    I have heard success stories with thin lining. So I'm very hopeful xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @SophJ! I am cautiously excited- but it's so hard to be too excited as have been here before, and had our hopes dashed.......
    I was one of the lucky ones to be honest, and I only had stage 1 AS but it was mainly found in The upper part of my cervix (which to my understanding to some extent governs lining thickness) which explains the reduction in AF. I probably bleed for around 3 days now and only first day is heavy.
    I only needed the one surgery luckily, but I think with the more extreme cases Prof V puts in a barrier or a gel to impede the scar tissue from reforming, plus numerous surgeries.
    Also I just had to send in all US reports etc prior to my surgery, but Prof V doesn't hold much confidence in those and generally just likes to go in himself via hysteroscopy (gold standard of treatment) and gets to work fixing the problem.
    Glad you have an appt with him, feel reassured that you are seeing the best, but also good news that your FS didn't find any major adhesions whilst doing your last hysteroscopy.
    Hope I've answered all your questions- sorry on my phone and it doesn't bring up the posts!
    All the best xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ruby, thanks so much for your reply. So helpful! Good luck and please keep us updated! Xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SophJ For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd also get a current CD3 estrogen test, since estrogen builds up the lining. Did you take clomid at any point?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me either. I ovulate regularly, so never used clomid before.
    Charlie, it's good to have a break. You can take your mind off ttc (kind of) and also have something to look forward to. Hope LB's new protocol and DrM's immune treatment will do the trick. We are kind of taking a break as well. Going away for xmas and new year. And then come back to start the estrogen patch

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SophJ For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering if anyone has switched steroids with Dr M? I'm currently 11 weeks pregnant and have been taking dexamethasone until now, but now he wants me to swap over to prednisone. Anyone else had this? I'm scared to change things! I also thought I might be starting to wean off the steroids from week 12 or so but that doesn't seem to be the case. If anyone could share their experience it'd be really appreciated. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I switched at about 9 weeks I think. There is a risk of some sort of side effects for the baby if you continue dex beyond the first trimester, was also told this by my fs. Pretty sure everyone switches - don't stress!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

Autumn Sun  (17-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I switched too about 8.5w .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cathy69 For This Useful Post:

Autumn Sun  (17-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks BB77, that's reassuring. Can I ask how long you were on the steroids for?