Closed Thread
Page 59 of 94 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quick post. With gene mutation, you need clexane. Aspirin does similar but not the same. I was switched to aspirin after 20w and until 36w.

It is devastating but I think we all need to adjust expectation. Intralipd doesn't always work on first go. Some are lucky. You just have to keep trying. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Velvet16! So glad you found your way in here.

Looks like my first intralipid session is a bust. Have known after BFN after BFN and finally AF is showing up tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm completely new to Australia and looking for a doctor who can test me for NKC. I do have (newly) confirmed anti-cardiolipin antibodies.

We've had 8 losses the past few years (6 CPs and 2 MMCs), including a CP after IVF. Was supposed to be a PGS cycle but didn't get enough eggs, so just implanted the 2 good blasts...was on baby aspirin but still had a CP.

Currently located in Perth and looked for a doc who will properly test, and help figure out if we should be doing intralipids or clexane or....? (can you do both...?)

My GP had referred me to a doctor but when I looked him up he was very negative about "selfish" women trying for a baby after age 35+, and since I'm weeks from my 40th I figured I'd give him a pass.

Saw Dr Saba recommended....is he still taking patients for recurrent loss? His website does list his education history which includes a masters in the topic so I'm hoping. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @islandmonkey: saw your post on the perth thread. I'll reply there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi islandmonkey, i see Dr S in Perth. I am sure he takes on new patients, i have been seeing him since june and he tested my for nkc after recurrent ivf failures. Im doing doner egg in SA and he has been able to help me with intralipids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Morning Ladies,

Just abit of advice please. We go back to see Dr Nick here in Melbourne after getting the results in March and having a break.
    What do I need to ask?
    What protocol are you going to do?
    Ect.
    I just any to be prepared and I am quite nervous about this consultation

Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ECM! I have my appointment this Friday so fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default High Natural Killer Cells #7

@islandmonkey I also see Dr S in Perth. I am now nearly 9 weeks pregnant after 7 chemical pregnancies and about 3 years TTC. Ironically I fell pregnant the cycle my IVF was cancelled (due to high FSH) with only a trigger injection and Dr S immune protocol. I had been seeing him for about 3 cycles in conjunction with an IVF clinic.

I am on clexane, progesterone and intralipids. Should be on prednisone but I have a bad reaction to it and can't take it.

Anyway I have found him excellent, both in his treatment and manner. Good luck for Friday!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Patience86 For This Useful Post:

islandmonkey  (12-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Patience86 Thanks, that's really great to hear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi Guys,

I am on my 3rd ivf cycle and this time i am doing it with Dr.Ms protocol with pred and claxene. Hope this one works. Im on 20mg per day of pred and claxene once a day. Does anybody here had a success using pred and claxene after multiple failed cycle? Thank you.