Closed Thread
Page 58 of 94 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks. I assume you have to go in and see him and can't do it over the phone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure. I had to make an appointment to go in and see him but I know he does phone consults.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

Majeen  (01-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @BB77. I might just go see him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Just wanting to get some advice for you women I about to undergo IVF and my donor just started her meds friday so its all happening and i should be super excited but i had a scratch/biopsy and Ive come back positive the number my FS gave me is 100 im scared that if i get to ET my NK may stop it from embedding I cant afford another cycle so this is it and i so so want to be a mum, so i want to make sure all is being done.. i don't want to hear from my fs afterwords oh maybe we might increase the meds umm no lets do it now.... so im busy ready and researching and came across this thread

I am only on 10 mg Prednisone and i started that on Thursday from what ive read women with less numbers are on more meds im waiting on a call back from my fs so i can ask some more questions he wasn't fazed by my count but did say when i do something i do it well is it possible im 100% full of it is that possible? It all makes sense why my IVF didn't work which devastates me that they don't test as a standard to ivf... buts thats another issue i will raise with the clinic once i sort me out

My questions are do you think 10mg sounds right?
    What does aspirin do to affect the NK?
    Im incorporating an egg or 2 a day since ive found out as another dr had told his patient to do that instead of umm cant recall what its refereed too but he aid thats basically what its made up of and since im not in the 2ww i can afford to have it raw and lets face it with all those good cells wont be sick for long anyway

Any advice will be greatly appreciated thanks for your time ladies

Dee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @deedee2016 I'm on 10mg and I'll increase it to 20mg on day of transfer

The blood thinking I have is more to do with MTHFR mutation and that I've had a blood clot before...

Fingers xd for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tanej78,

Thank you for the reply he may be wanting to do something like that too i was hoping he will call me back yesterday im driving myself nuts over it.... wishing you all the best when is your ET you must be excited?
    dee x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to deedee2016 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (05-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @katiana

Off to read, I'll be back x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Velvet16 For This Useful Post:

katiana  (05-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ull learn alot from here...i learnt heapps from bubhub about this topic which helped me have my babies. Goodluck. Fingers crossed ull be holding ure babba asap..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to katiana For This Useful Post:

Jojosniss  (05-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,

I have been following for forum for a little while and been reading about DR M

I have just had a failed IVF, and it was a horrendous cycle from start to beginning and sadly no frozen embryos left.

I previously had 3 Transfers with my Ex husband and we had chemical pregnancies both naturally and via IVF. (had a LAP came back clear)

The current cycle, i pushed for pred and was on 10mg, i have double gene mutation of MTHFR which my FS doesn't think is causing an issue.... I had the biopsy for NKC and came back within normal ranges.

I have every faith my FS will get me over the line, but been some insight/advice... could Dr M help? do you discuss with FS? or go behind there back?

I feel really lost in some ways, but i feel like something auto immune has to be happening, or why else wouldn't i be getting past a few days pregnant.

This cycle has brought up a issue with my eggs that wasnt there when i previously cycled, but still the embryo which was transferred still didn't stick around.

ANY ADVICE ANY INFO anything would be so greatly appreciated

Thanking you in advance

V x