Closed Thread
Page 57 of 94 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default High Natural Killer Cells #7

Hey ladies. Can I ask a quick question? Do you need to start the auto immune protocol prior to egg collection or just for the egg transfer?

I've been trying to find Dr Mathias contact details but can't find. Can someone help me?

Thanks

Jade
    Last edited by Apples1234; 25-11-2015 at 06:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Charlie74 thanks so much for that I really appreciate it xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apples - you generally start about 3 weeks before transfer but it depends on the issue and can start much earlier than that. It is rarely too late to start but get in as early as you can to see Dr M .... it usually takes several weeks to get an appt to see him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll do stim cycle before Christmas and do egg transfer sometime next year. 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone in Perth need Clexane/prednisolone/crinone/vitamin E?

Our journey ended 2 years ago and I am finnally getting round to throwing this stuff out. They have another 10 months date left.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got this email!! Let me know if you want me to forward with links!

FUNDING threat to IVF
    Cuts to the Medicare Safety Net will mean you are at risk of paying several thousand dollars more to have fertility treatment. Out of pocket costs will increase by 40-50% from January 2016.

We need YOUR help to send a strong message to Senators through thousands of emails that speak about the impact of these changes for people who cannot afford fertility treatment to have a family.

Please take a few minutes to send a message to register your concern with the Prime Minister, Leader of the Greens Senator Richard Di Natale and Shadow Minister for Health, Hon. Katherine King MP. This breaks the coalition government’s promise not to cut health. Copy your state Senator and your federal MP. It would help us monitor the response rate if you bcc or fwd your email to access@access.org.au . We will treat your email in strict confidence.

What should you write?
    Please write in your own words what it will mean for you if the Health Insurance Amendment (Safety Net) Bill 2015 is passed and you cannot afford the medical treatment you need to have a family. If you have been fortunate to have an IVF child, please write about what this means to you and how you would have felt if you had not been able to afford treatment.

Possible messages to include:

Infertility is not a choice. Those who need medical help to have a family have no control over this condition.
    One child in every classroom has been born through safe and high quality treatment using IVF and related technologies.
    Many children born through ART are now adults and ask why their government appears to value their existence less than those whose parents did not need medical treatment to have them.
    We have contributed, through taxes, to the education of other people’s children. Therefore, it does not seem unreasonable to help us with the only chance that we have for a child.
    Who should write?

You, your partner, your family members and friends. It is important that each write an individual letter .

When should you write?

Today - letters must arrive before 1st December 2015.

How to contact your Senator and local Member of Parliament

Click here for Senators in your state

Enter your postcode in the box or browse by state on the map for a list of senators with links to their emails.

Click here to go to the AEC Website

Enter your post code or suburb to find your Federal Electorate

Click here for your local member in the House of Representatives

Enter your postcode in the box or browse by state. You can also download contact details lists by name, party or electorate.

Don't like these annoying emails? Unsubscribe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I've sent emails to all the relevant parties. Hoping it makes a difference.

Thanks
    Reviews
    YOU CAN WITHDRAW YOUR SUPER TO PAY FOR IVF. Supercare will charge you $980. You can do it by yourself. Here is how to get things started.

Ok here is the deal. You need to call dept of human services 1300 131 060 and tell them you need to apply to withdraw your super on "compassionate grounds" (do not say fi actual hardship). They will need to give you an approval letter. You will also need to call your super fund and ask them to email you a claim form for withdrawing super assisted my dept of human services. Be strong. Stand your ground. This is allowed but not widely known so some staff will not know what to do.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Littledragon 2013  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just needing advice really. So we just did a FET (4th full cycle) but our first with intralipids. We did clexane and prednisone this time and last round both BFN. We currently have 2 frosties to go.

What do I do now? Do I just do another FET with intralipids and hope like heck it works? Should I go back and see Dr M?

When I stim I only get 1 or 2 embies and the last stim, I was hospitalised with internal bleeding so really not in a hurry to repeat that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go back to dr m! I got a bfn too, he tweaked my protocol and it worked. Good luck!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

Majeen  (01-12-2015)