Closed Thread
Page 50 of 102 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    One more thing: on my successful cycle I felt no different at all during my 2ww, aside from having a sore throat. Honestly. I felt no symptoms until around 6 or 7 weeks pregnant.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

skye76  (10-11-2015),Tanej78  (10-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Legwarmer thanks for sharing your story, gives me hope that one day I might get my BFP too following similar protocol to yours. Did you do PGD on your embryos?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #7

@skye76 I really hope so. My story proves you can have success against the odds. I didn't do PGD because my donor has 4 kids and had already successfully donated to another lady before me, who also has a son now... So I was fairly certain the problem was me, not the embryos.
    Last edited by Legwarmer; 10-11-2015 at 13:05.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

skye76  (10-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I have my follow up with dr m today. Anyone followed his protocol by distance? Are there any major questions I should ask? I poas yesterday at 4dp5day transfer and it was negative. Also ate something really bad and was violently sick- not a good start I'm afraid

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your inspirational story leg warmer. It really gives me hope after so much heartache. I am prepared to do everything sceptical Ivig as I have an irrational fear of taking a blood product medication. Neupogen might be a good alternative for me though so here is Hoping. Huge congratulations on you bfp too. Amazing news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, thanks for your help a while ago...I have a phone consult with Dr M on Thursday, and Dr Beer's book has arrived so I'm madly trying to read as much as I can before my consult!
    Wondering if there are any questions that I should ask? Similarly to Otters question TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,
    I am back here after a loooong break. I still recognise some names on here from before and hoping to get time to catch up on where everyone is at.

We are officially just over the 9 year mark of TTC #2 and have decided to give it one more go with frozen embies. I have just had my 3rd lap for endo and hoping my new FS is on board for Dr M's protocol. I am 41 and 1/2 so feel like I'm running out of time FAST!

Wishing you all loads of baby dust and hoping to see some BFPs in the near future on this thread!
    Last edited by MAYFLOWER; 10-11-2015 at 17:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

So I've just found out that my husband and I have a partial DQ alpha match. I'm already 6 weeks pregnant - is it too late for LIT? Did anyone else have it once they were pregnant? Or not have and have success? Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had my Skype with dr m. Apparently we have a partial dq alpha match and dq beta match that dr m thinks may have been activated after the birth of my little one. His advice is to try Neupogen amongst other drugs but I'll need to be monitored while in it as its a Super powerful drug. This means returning home to Sydney for a month before FET- tricky. Has anyone had success on this drug?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Otter - I have a background in blood & blood products. What exactly do you worry about with them ? I might be able to allay your fears.