Closed Thread
Page 5 of 94 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @francesthecat, so sorry to hear you lost one of your twins. We had a vanishing twin too. Glad to hear your other bub is going strong though. It's so nerve wracking thinking something will go wrong-try not to let your mind run away with thoughts. I spent the entire pregnancy terrified something would happen and just waiting for it and absolutely nothing happened and bub is here healthy and well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Legwarmer - Congrats on the safe arrival of Jesse. Let's hope he fattens up quickly 😃 Interestingly my birth story for DS was pretty much identical but waters broke at 38weeks.

That feeling of amazement that they are here never quite goes away.... xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

Legwarmer  (12-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @francesthecat I'm so sorry you hlist a twin, I thought something must have been up when you disappeared for a bit, and from our other group too.

I hope the follow up scan went well and the rest of your pregnancy is uneventful and easy breasy!
    @Legwarmer congrats on the birth of Jesse, it sounds like it was a little scary but everything turned out well in the end. I'm sure he'll put the weight back on and continue to thrive xxxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (13-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @francesthecat I didn't know you were even utd again, so sorry to hear about the twin.

I'm going to stalk this thread for updates now though - crossing everything for the remainder of your pregnancy going smoothly, literally wish I could send you bucketloads of luck and baby dust.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to Legwarmer on your arrival of your little one Jesse.

Also Subagirl congrats on the safe arrival of your little boy

Thank you Cheifs, Subagirl & Ladybug for your kind words of support.
    Ive been suffering extreme guilt and anxiety. I can't forgive myself for losing my daughter. I let her down simple as that. I have been living in sort of crazy denial, how long it this going to last.
    Ive not even told any of my friends. Someone asked about my weight, I'm a bloated whale with the DEX, plus comfort eating. I straight faced said, well I'm just letting, myself go. Like I care what people think anymore.
    Since the hemorrhagic bleed I've just had some very light spotting. Which they say it's not an issue.
    I've arranged counselling through clinic which is next week. I need to get back on track. I need to be more thankful for what I have got. Which is shameful to admit.

Thank for your support xxx
    lots of baby dust

9. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (13-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Legwarmer -- congratulations on your beautiful baby boy,
    take good care of yourself and recover swift and completely from the c-section.
    @francesthecat -- be good to yourself, take care and think of the little precious nugget growing inside of you.

AFM - cycle #7 went and gone, had 4 eggs, 2 fertilized, and clinic rang today to cancel the tranfer

Anyone had luck in "saizen"?
    How long does intralipid last? I had mine last Saturday, full of hope for a transfer but it is not to be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope168... Intrallipids last between 4-6 weeks (ideally). I've been having mine every 4 weeks, would have liked to have spaced them out a little more, but each time dates that I was free worked out to 4 weeks. I go again next Friday.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

hope168  (14-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats legwarmer!!!!

Miss sagi: can u get the stitch.

Francesthecat: I know about anxiety and guilt. I am still having both from time to time. Having parents who are so superstitious stuff make my anxiety even worse. I don't believe in it but they don't respect my wish of not wanting to know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone .. This is my first time posting in this thread but have been reading along and thank everyone for sharing their stories and experiences . Like some others, I am traveling down this path due previous losses and negative cycles and trying to find answers. I have just recently completed 2 DE failed cycles and wanted to investigate all avenues fully before my third and possibly final attempt. I had a phone consult with DR M and blood tests revealed high NK cells. I am still waiting for my exact treatment plan but was wondering if anyone knew of a place in Melbourne that may assist with the intralipid infusion or is the only choice to travel to Sydney ?
    Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @CJHopping11 there is a FS in Melbourne called dr nick logistas or something like that who does it, but I think you have to be a patient of his. Some of the Melbourne ladies might be able to confirm.

It's a good idea to get everything tested before spending more $$ on de cycles. Good luck

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

cjhoping11  (16-06-2015)