Closed Thread
Page 48 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    @ss123 what has dr gorgy said about the spotting? Did he say to go back on progesterone?

I know it is very scary to wean off the drugs after being in them for so long. I would follow what dr gorgy says, not your local dr, that is what I am doing with my immune dr and my ob.

Hi @Otter I am currently 17 weeks pregnant with my first child and am seeing dr m. He is very good. He will prescribe different things depending on what issues you have.
    Ohh I havent contact him since I got the intralipid infusion in August :/ When I bleed in week 9 I went to the ER and they said it was from the placenta, so I thought (and still think) I am just one of the unlucky girls where the bleeding is from the placenta. But I just started to think if it would possible be because of cd19+5+, if the intralipid I got in week 8 could possible have increased it and thats why I bled. The cd19+5+ is related to progesterone. But now the bleeding has mostly stop, at least it isnt red, just brown/light brown and I only see it when I wipe. I dont know if my uterine nk cells are high, I only went to the blood test.
    But I was wondering if I would go to the 16 weeks intralipid infusion and it would f.x. trigger the cd19+5+ and maybe other cells, then I dont have steroids to "help" me to reduce it since I have stopped taking it. Ohh, I am definately overthinking it :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter View Post
    Congrats cheifsgirl, that's amazing news. I am a bit weary of taking further steps with Dr M because my fs is very sceptical and my Husband is not very supportive of the idea, he likes the status quo. It's all a bit experimental according to them both.

Would love to hear more great stories about Dr M. Ladies if you are out there please provide advice as I am sitting on the fence here. It's also very hard to work around being so far away from The clinic.
    hi @Otter I am not seeing dr M but two doctors from Genea have said they will prescribe an immune protocol if my endometrial biopsy shows high NK cells (getting it done this friday). Intralipids, clexane, prednisone etc So perhaps you can say to your partner that it isn't just one doctor but main****** and well respected clinics. Also, my doc explained to me how difficult it is obtaining solid evidence in this area as it's very difficult to get a control group together for trials. Also, he explained that intralipids is so safe that 'annoyingly' no one had really done thorough trials with it but that anecdotal evidence was encouraging.

Hope that helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Does anyone know what it means to get an ANA blood test back speckled? I've had it twice. The Rhumetologist said its unexplained. I'm just not sure if it's why I've had 2 failed cycles. Doctors seem pretty vague about what it means. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Weird question but does anyone feel like they know it's a failed cycle at 2 days past 5d transfer??

I am having all the exact same symptoms that I had the last 3 failed cycles.

(This is a bit graphic and gross)
    I can pretty much tell its failed when I start to get loose in the bowels, really jittery, metallic sticky armpit odour, no cramping but general achy feeling in legs, lower back pain and sore breast.

Anyone the same?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Otter my BFP cycle felt the same as my BFN cycles. I had the same cramping and bleeding too. At 2 days past 5 day transfer the embryo is probably only just burrowing in. Hang on in there! Are you on progesterone? That could be where your symptoms are coming from.

Thanks
    Reviews
    double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi bonly, thanks for your encouragement but it's more like the absence of the right kind of symptoms is what has me convinced it didn't work.

I have my follow up with Dr M tomorrow so I'll let him know and maybe he can shed some light on it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Otter the HCG wouldn't have time to get into your blood****** yet so there wouldn't be any symptoms but hopefully Dr M can put you at ease, good luck
    Will you POAS or wait until the BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will be poas this time round. I feel like ivf is so routine now that I can cope with doing it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Otter For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (09-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I want to hear some more positive Dr M stories. Ladies if you are out there please share.