Closed Thread
Page 47 of 94 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    @ss123 it is completely fine to have intralipids when not on steroids or progesterone. I had my first infusion when not on any other meds.

In regards to bleeding/spotting those of us who are dr m in Australia are told bed rest and increase progesterone to combat this.
    Thank you for the reply. I am just so scared to lose this baby, we have waited for a baby for many years.
    Regarding to spotting, I was told bed rest and my doctor upped my progesterone dose. Now when I am told to stop taking all these medications I am freaking out Taking this coctail is so "safe".

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Can't conceive 2nd baby

Hello all,

I'm currently on my 4th 2ww after conceiving my little one 18months ago.

My fs reluctantly gave me Clexane and intralipids this cycle as my embryos are great and my insides check out but not a hint of pregnancy these last 4 tries. Implantation issues😥

I consulted with Dr M a little while ago and have not had my follow up done but I believe he thinks I might require some treatment.

I live overseas so have to travel back to Sydney to transfer which is tricky.

I'm am not holding out much hope for this transfer as it feels like all the other failed cycles.

I Guess I'm just wondering if there are women out there with similar stories who gave had success with dr m.

Also, does anyone experience loose stools and nausea during the days following transfer? I'm wondering if this might be an immune response...

Best of luck to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @ss123 what has dr gorgy said about the spotting? Did he say to go back on progesterone?

I know it is very scary to wean off the drugs after being in them for so long. I would follow what dr gorgy says, not your local dr, that is what I am doing with my immune dr and my ob.

Hi @Otter I am currently 17 weeks pregnant with my first child and am seeing dr m. He is very good. He will prescribe different things depending on what issues you have.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats cheifsgirl, that's amazing news. I am a bit weary of taking further steps with Dr M because my fs is very sceptical and my Husband is not very supportive of the idea, he likes the status quo. It's all a bit experimental according to them both.

Would love to hear more great stories about Dr M. Ladies if you are out there please provide advice as I am sitting on the fence here. It's also very hard to work around being so far away from The clinic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    I have 5 hla matches with dh including dq alpha and dq beta. We did LIT and used neupogen to combat this (even though we used de) and I am currently 17 weeks pregnant.
    Oh wow Chiefgirl!!!! Congratulations and I hope your pregnancy is wonderful xo thank you for your story x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jojosniss For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (08-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Otter, yes it can be difficult with all of the skeptics out there, my ob even said he thinks it's witchcraft.

But I have met quite a few ladies who never had any success before they started dr m's protocol. There are lots of ladies in this thread who have consulted with dr m and other Drs who believe in immune issues affecting fertility and they have had success. The key is to do all the testing you can so when you do have transfer you are giving your embryo the best chance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefgirl can I ask in your opinion how do I read the results we have? How many matches do we have? I am so confused?? 😩😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm interested in how you read Dr Ms results too. It's a lot of letter combinations. Is there some kind of math to it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojosniss View Post
    Chiefgirl can I ask in your opinion how do I read the results we have? How many matches do we have? I am so confused?? 😩😩
    My eyes aren't that great and the pic is a little blurry, but essentially it looks like you have a partial dq a and dq b match. I'm assuming the hand written numbers are your dh?

Essentially if you have numbers the same ur both of you gave .01 then it's s match.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Jojosniss  (08-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry my fat fingers pressed post!
    @ss123 if you have numbers the same it's a match and it looks like you have a match for both.

A really good book to read is called is your body baby friendly by dr beer. It explains it all and the different treatments.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Jojosniss  (08-11-2015)