Closed Thread
Page 46 of 94 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    One more thing: as long as you don't have heavy abdominal pain, it should be ok.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HFAM For This Useful Post:

Autumn Sun  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojosniss View Post
    BB77 do you mind me asking who you are seeing?
    I'm seeing dr m

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

Jojosniss  (04-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumn Sun View Post
    Hi ladies,

I'm stressing and was wondering if any of you had any hopeful stories for me...

I've just found out that I'm pregnant for the 4th time after 3 miscarriages.

Im seeing Dr M and I'm taking 4 Dex tablets, clexane, aspirin and 800mg of progesterone and I've just had an Intralipid treatment in the last couple of weeks.

Today I had some spotting, only minor but I can't help worrying - this is exactly how my last miscarriage started.

Did anyone have anything like this? what was the outcome?

Thanks xx
    Hi Autumn Sun

Sorry to hear,, spotting is so stressful. I had bleeding & cramping at 7 weeks, Dr M increased progesterone, no clexane on dsys I bled, plus bed rest amd drank loads of water. A few days later it all went away. I have a 5 month old baby now. It does not have to mean the worst. A recent intralipid is the best thing you could have done,

Big hugs. Keep us informed

X

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

Autumn Sun  (04-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Legwarmer View Post
    Hi Autumn Sun

Sorry to hear,, spotting is so stressful. I had bleeding & cramping at 7 weeks, Dr M increased progesterone, no clexane on dsys I bled, plus bed rest amd drank loads of water. A few days later it all went away. I have a 5 month old baby now. It does not have to mean the worst. A recent intralipid is the best thing you could have done,

Big hugs. Keep us informed

X

Hi Legwarmer,

Thank you for your kind response. It was really reassuring. I'm just taking it easy today. Spotting seems to have stopped for the time being, so trying to be hopeful.

Thank you xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #7

Good Evening Ladies,

I just received an email about Karyomapping from Monash IVF. Has anyone used this technique?

Thanks ladies

J ☺️
    Last edited by Jojosniss; 04-11-2015 at 19:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry, never heard of it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Jojosniss  (04-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    Jojoniss, was it from Monash? If so I got it too.

It was saying they can offer PGS & PGD.

PGS- pre implantation genetic screening for things like trisomy 21 (downs) & other chromosome problems.. We did this, if ur in ur 40's it's a good idea.

Then they talking about karyotyping, PGS - pre implantation genetic diagnosis, which looks for genetic things like cystic fibrosis or other genetic issues that people want to avoid.
    Thanks Charlie74. I have since had a read up about it. How wonderful for people with genetic issues.
    Thank you for replying

J x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. I am totally new here. I have been going through many icsis last 4 years with no success. But in last August we tried our 9th transfer which was FET and the pregnancy test was finally positive and now I am 14 weeks pregnant. Last year I decided to go to London to met dr. Gorgy. He did many immune tests on me and my husband and I am high in cd19 and cd19+5+ and I am also high in ana. He recommended intralipid, 25 mg of steroids, gestone and lutinus and 40 mg of clexane for next ivf treatment. I live in another country so I always have to fly to London when I need to meet him. He of course want me to have a blood test after each intralipid infusion to check my levels but it isn't done in the country I live and I decided not to fly to London to have this blood tests, it is just too expensive for us. I have got all the infusions in my country.
    Anyway...my doctor here told me to stop all the medications in week 12. I said to him that I had couple of geston ampuls left and also couple of lutinus and said to him that I want to finish it. So last Tuesday when I was 13w5d I did stop progesterone and femanest. I started to wean off the steroids in week 12, 1 tablet each week, so in week 16 I will probably stop. But in week 16 I will have my last intralipid infusion so I am wondering if it is "dangerous" for me to have the infusion when I am not taking another medications, such as steroids?
    I am just so scared to stop taking the medications, I feel so exposed!
    Just to tell you I had a massive fresh bleeding when I was 9 and 11 weeks with no cramps and the doctors told me it was from the placenta. I had a progesteron blood test after the first bleeding and it was too low so I upped the gestone. Now the fresh bleeding has stop and I am "just" spotting brown blood. From last weekend I have spotting brown mucus discharge. Ohh, I am just so scared...
    When do you immune ladies started to wean off the medications?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojosniss View Post
    Ladies abit of advice I can't read these bloody letters haha and would just like to know if any of you have ad success with a DQ Alpha match like us. Attachment 74988Attachment 74989
    I have 5 hla matches with dh including dq alpha and dq beta. We did LIT and used neupogen to combat this (even though we used de) and I am currently 17 weeks pregnant.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Jojosniss  (08-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @ss123 it is completely fine to have intralipids when not on steroids or progesterone. I had my first infusion when not on any other meds.

In regards to bleeding/spotting those of us who are dr m in Australia are told bed rest and increase progesterone to combat this.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

ss123  (08-11-2015)