Closed Thread
Page 45 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    BB77 do you mind me asking who you are seeing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    Hi Bongley welcome to this thread. There's some lovely ladies on here some of which you know. We all have similar stories. Out of interest Is Genea a low cost clinic? I haven't had the intralipids and I'm scared that will be the newest reason for my next failure.
    @Caesardust hi nope, Genea is high cost I'm afraid, I decided to do my donor cycle privately to speed things up and to keep things easy for my donor. RPA is where I had my son on my 4th cycle, that's a very low cost clinic, especially after the safety net. I am not sure if they would offer immune treatment, probably not if the treatments are still debated as it is a public clinic (but I am not sure)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @Caesardust hi nope, Genea is high cost I'm afraid, I decided to do my donor cycle privately to speed things up and to keep things easy for my donor. RPA is where I had my son on my 4th cycle, that's a very low cost clinic, especially after the safety net. I am not sure if they would offer immune treatment, probably not if the treatments are still debated as it is a public clinic (but I am not sure)
    Thanks Bongley. I thought that I was just wondering as my low cost clinic won't do pgd or immune stuff.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ceasardust

My understanding is that none of the Public (RPA and Westmead in Sydney) or Low Cost clinics do anything re Immune. They are low cost because they do the stock standard IVF protocols. Remember Immune Protocols and testing are all 'outside the normal IVF box'. If you are using a low cost clinic - they way to get Immune Protocols is to find a Reproductive Immunologist like Dr Matthias if you are in Sydney and then you do it in conjunction with the IVF cycle done at the clinic. It is quite easy to do - I did my Immune stuff seperately. Re testing, I think you would have to swap to a clinic that offers that service - unless someone else can suggest otherwise ? (I never did testing...)

Good Luck.
    Last edited by Cathy69; 03-11-2015 at 20:23.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cathy69 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (03-11-2015),Caesardust  (03-11-2015),Jojosniss  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm stressing and was wondering if any of you had any hopeful stories for me...

I've just found out that I'm pregnant for the 4th time after 3 miscarriages.

Im seeing Dr M and I'm taking 4 Dex tablets, clexane, aspirin and 800mg of progesterone and I've just had an Intralipid treatment in the last couple of weeks.

Today I had some spotting, only minor but I can't help worrying - this is exactly how my last miscarriage started.

Did anyone have anything like this? what was the outcome?

Thanks xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, I havent had any miscarriages, but call Dr M I"m sure he will call you back wirhin a couple of hours.
    Feet up and wishing you good luck....not all bleeding ends in a miscarriage. Just remember every pregnancy is different 😊

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Autumn Sun  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Autumnsun I had similar also on immune protocol, bed rest and increase ur PROG I ended up doing 1200mg? Which is probly what dr m will suggest, no harm in taking extra prog it stopped my spotting, well I think it did, something did.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Autumn Sun  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you both, you've reassured me. I rang Dr M and he has told me to increase my progesterone to 1200mg so we'll see how it goes! Trying to be positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Autumnsun def be positive, there's no reason why this time has to be like the rest, nothing ever stays the same.
    This constant fear is numbing take each moment as it comes, rest up and stuff in the prog, have everything crossed for you xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Autumn Sun  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Autumn Sun
    I know how scary must be.
    I had spotting almost continuously and even 2 episodes of bleeding from week 6 up until week 9. It can be implantation bleeding (the dr told me that can be this even at that late stage) or maybe an irritated cervix from the progesterone.
    Just rest and follow what dr M told you.
    I really hope that everything is going to be ok.

Take care

16. The Following User Says Thank You to HFAM For This Useful Post:

Autumn Sun  (03-11-2015)