Closed Thread
Page 43 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    From memory, I don't think I did take it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ECM. I can confirm as well that I didn't take clexane on the day of transfer.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HFAM For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I took it on my transfer day. My nurse never told me to skip it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It could me one , could be 2 or could be all. Depends what u have been diagnosed with.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #7

Quote Originally Posted by ECM1981 View Post
    Miss Sagi can you remember if you took clexane on the day of your transfer? I have been given two different opinions-one to take continuously through including transfer day, and one to not take clexane on transfer day but resume the next day again. I am just seeing what other women have done?

can anyone offer advice please. Thank you
    @ECM1981 I'm having my FET wed and have been told to start clexane night before

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #7

Hi ECM I didn't take Clexane on day of transfer, Dr M told me to skip thst day (I had a successful pregnancy after first cycle of immune treatment with him after 4 failed cycles without immune treatment).

Thanks

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (01-11-2015),ECM1981  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Hi. Ladies.. Sorry I havnt been able to post from a long time as I Had been really sick of what apparently started as a hay fever. And went on to a viral infection and I was coughing day and night. Even now it is only slightly better and no medicine seems to be working.

Hi HFAM.. Sorry I have no clue abt your problem, hope you have got your answers from other ladies on the thread ..

Afm

Last time I mentioned that DrNL in Melbourne diagnosed a partial do alpha match with DH and elevated natural killer cells. And we had decided we will do a cycle with him , collect more embryos and then... see what we need to do, surrogacy or the immune treatment. But when he made my protocol, he didn't put anything in it what he mentioned in our appt. he simply put me on puregon 150which was my dosage with mivf and I hadn't had good results with that and I was 4 years younger too. We were not satisfied with this. So we decided to stick with LB as she atleast tries something new and we are not transferring immediately anyway. But all this is so confusing as NL Was so good at the appt. he was not rushed and he found out the reason why the normal embies were not implanting. Now LB has done 3 antagonist cycles with me and now she has put me on the pill and wants to do a down regulation cycle with only menopur. Probably we would do pgd and freeze them and then decide if we need to do surrogacy or LIT , ivig etc. But I think she doesn't believe in these immunity treatments.

We are heading of to Brisbane on Mon to see Wazza. Don't know what he will say.. I see LB when I come back and will discuss what dr M and Dr NL has found out and see what she has to say..

Chrlie 74 how are you? Are you staring your cycle with LB soon as well?

How is everyone else doing?
    Hi Sue77,

So sorry to read about your hard journey. You have mentioned something that concerns me about Dr NL. In March this year we found out we share Alpha genes and I have very high NK cells due to going undiagnosed and having 4 cycles with The Fertility Centre in Dandenong. We go back after having a break to see Dr NL about treatment with him in the new year. He is our last hope and I had so much faith in him after reading the book he suggested we get "Is you body baby friendly" and saying he only does 3 cycles.
    Did he say why the protocol was different to what he had first suggested he was going to do?
    I hope you don't mind me asking. I'm so lost with all this and want to make the right decision. Everyone on here seems to know what to be asking for when it comes to prescriptions and getting results and I'm still getting my head around the diagnoses.
    Have a lovely day
    J x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jojosniss For This Useful Post:

Sue77  (15-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojosniss View Post
    Hi Sue77,

So sorry to read about your hard journey. You have mentioned something that concerns me about Dr NL. In March this year we found out we share Alpha genes and I have very high NK cells due to going undiagnosed and having 4 cycles with The Fertility Centre in Dandenong. We go back after having a break to see Dr NL about treatment with him in the new year. He is our last hope and I had so much faith in him after reading the book he suggested we get "Is you body baby friendly" and saying he only does 3 cycles.
    Did he say why the protocol was different to what he had first suggested he was going to do?
    I hope you don't mind me asking. I'm so lost with all this and want to make the right decision. Everyone on here seems to know what to be asking for when it comes to prescriptions and getting results and I'm still getting my head around the diagnoses.
    Have a lovely day
    J x
    Hi Jojosniss. Your story is exactly as mine is. I have had four failed cycle with tfc sunshine and I'm entering my fifth now knowing I have high nkc. I don't know about Ana or the alpha match as they don't believe in immune issues however I convinced one of the FS to let me follow the bondi protocol to get one last haul before the new year. I have an appt with NL in November and hopefully he can assist if this cycle is unsuccessful also. It's so frustrating to go through cycles that from what you are saying are effectively raising the nkc levels each time in addition to the disappointment and sadness this causes. I don't know my nkc level I was just told it was high. Is it worth finding out? What is everyone else's level?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

Jojosniss  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Caesardust. Like I said I don't know my levels just hi. We were meant to go back to Dr Nick 6 weeks after the initial finding out of results but needed the break. I can't for the life of me understand how other fertility services don't believe in the immune system playing a huge part in the reproductive system??? It makes so much sense and there is science to prove it! Good luck to you and keep me posted x

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jojosniss For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Charlie74 @Legwarmer @Tanej78 @Miss Sagi @HFAM @Sue77 for your advice. I really appreciate it. We are all in similar situations but all seem to get different advice. @Tanej78 good luck with yout transfer. I hope it sticks. I have my transfer on the 16th and started my clexane on the 26 th October along with my prednisolone and estrogen. @jojoniss i feel the same as you. Still trying to get my head around diagnosis and feel like I'm not taking charge of my treatment as much as i should. Im doing everything the doctors say and hoping they are giving me the right advice . I dont know what to ask for and usually ring my doctor every xouple of days asking if they have tested me for this or that based on what i have read on bubhub. I hope something works out for me because after this next cycle im not sure what else to do, how much more i cant take or how much more money i can throw at it.
    @ceasardust i was given my biospy results for my high nkc test not that it makes much sense to me trying to interpret it. I am in the 75th percentile only just so im only slightly elevated. I havent been tested for ANA and not to sure what it is but when I raised it with the dr he said i am receiving the treatment anyways so no need to be tested. Im on the bondi protocol basically with an extra dose of intralipids. So i gather he has put me on a treatment plan that covers a wide range of things? I guess it would be worht finding out your result to keep on file for any future appointments with other drs. Its all overwhelming and i am starting to freak out at the possibility of another failed transfer in 2 weeks which makes me mad because i wish i could be excited and hopeful. I have to train my thoughts to be more positive! Thats the hard part.
    Wishing everyone goodluck and may we all find that special something that makes it all work! Xx
    Last edited by ECM1981; 01-11-2015 at 12:07.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (02-11-2015),Jojosniss  (01-11-2015),Tanej78  (01-11-2015)