Closed Thread
Page 41 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had my first dosage 200ml of intrapilids today with Dr LB... What is the usual dosage and how often?

From what I've read usually next dose is after BFP?

I'm currently CD10 of a natural FET cycle of normal PGD blasto...

My NKC are low still according to DR LB and were low in March with dr Gavin sacks... But I have high ANA, MTHFR mutation and multiple losses (7)

I'm on 10mg a day of pred, 60 clexane from transfer (I've had a dvt) and will be on prog support...

Still taking coq10/vit e/folate/thornes prenatal/vit d

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just come across your post tanej78. I really suggest to increase your pred dosage after transfer. Pred helps high ANA. As for intralipid, standard dosage is 500ml, slow infusion rate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    I just come across your post tanej78. I really suggest to increase your pred dosage after transfer. Pred helps high ANA. As for intralipid, standard dosage is 500ml, slow infusion rate.
    My dosage was 200ml slow infusion w the saline

Yea I think I will increase it to 20 i have enough scripts to cover me..

Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, im doing a Donor egg transfer in just under 3 weeks. I am on intralipids(200mls per dose), 15mg prednisolone, 40mg clexane, estrogen, and then crinone starting just before transfer and continuing. Just wondering if anyone else has been recommended to miss their clexane injection on transfer day. My clinic overseas said to take it but my Dr here said not to take it on day of transfer but to continue after as usual. Can anyone please offer me their advice on this. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I need your help. I've been prescribed clexane pred and crinone but no direction on what to when really. Can you please share what you take for a fresh cycle and when.
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    CeasarDust

Crinone starts on the day of egg pick up - usually 1 in the morning and 1 at night. You either stop on a BFN or continue until FS advises (usually between 8-12w)

Clexane - 3-5 days before transfer. I was told as long as you start prior to transfer it doesn't really matter as Clexane has an immediate effect on blood and passes through your body in 24-36 hours. The idea of Clexane is about the quality/non-clumpiness of the blood being pushed into the Uterus after transfer ie that it is smooth, regular, etc. Clexane is usually 1 injection per day but if you are on more than 40mg, it might be split into multiple injections. I am still on Clexane at 24w so ending is dependant on why you are on it.

Prednisone/Prednisolone/Dexmethasone - I only ever used Steroids for DE Fresh cycles. I was told to start 3 weeks prior to transfer. It may be different if you are using OE. Remember the longer you are on Steroids the more likely you are to have side effects and there is also the chance of cleft palate etc in the baby. Coming off steroids - if you are on them longer than 3-4 weeks, you need to wean off, not just stop. I used them for 5 months and took a month to wean off.

Good Luck.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cathy69 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (28-10-2015),ECM1981  (29-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies

I'm in a panic mode. I am 13 weeks pregnant. Had some blood tests 2 weeks after having the IVIG and got the results today. They are really really bad compared to how they were before pregnancy. My ANA was 1:320 and now it's 1:1280. Is this normal? I have the appointment with dr M tomorrow but I'll be going crazy until tomorrow. I'm so scarred.

Thank you so much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello again

I'm writing here in case someone would have a similar issue in the future. Dr M wasn't concerned at all that my ANA increased. I think it's probably normal especially in the first trimester. So I would continue with one clexane a day and 20mg prednisone for at least 4 weeks. Then I'll have more tests.

Have a great afternoon everyone!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HFAM For This Useful Post:

Autumn Sun  (31-10-2015),Caesardust  (29-10-2015),Charlie74  (29-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI HFAM, im not too sure about AMA or what it is but it sounds like you have been reassured by your DR about your results so I'm glad you got some good news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know a lot about ANA either. But i think he had me on a higher dose of clexane because I had MTHFR and ANA.
    I would trust his plan, he's the man in the know with immune issues.
    Good luck 😊