Closed Thread
Page 34 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Charlie74, Exactly! And I realise that I am not his only patient. BUT, for what I pay just to talk to him, $120 thanks for coming, I expect more. I mean, FFS, everything is right there in your computer, (well it's meant to be.....), and I just expect......a bit more! I shouldn't have to do your job for you. I'm laying you to advise me....not me remind you to advise me.

Anyway. Yes......I'm going to have to be more on point than in the last. I've always trusted them to do right by me, and whether they haven't because they didn't care or they simply have too much on their plates I don't know. But I'm going to have to be the one to make things happen. Because I am running out of time, people!

Anyway......it does give me some hope that I can have NK cells in my uterus and not my blood. Only time and biopsy will tell. If not......I'm relying on Dr M to help me out.

Im I not opposed to the kitchen sink approach if it comes down to it. I am more than happy to suffer the side effects of high doses of prednisone (there no side effect worse than grief, I'm telling ya). I'm wary of cleft pallet in a baby, but it's fixable. Fixable I can deal with.

ok, ok, y'all take care. I'm going to go looking for personal accounts of NK cells in the uterus and not blood. Because I don't know what else to do until it's biopsy time! xx

bb77, yes......I too hope I have at least one thing wrong with me. I know! It sounds so weird saying that.....who hopes they have something wrong with them? Infertile women who can't achieve pregnancy, that's who.
    Last edited by tigerlilly9772; 24-09-2015 at 19:50.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tigerlilly9772 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (24-09-2015),Charlie74  (24-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, the other things regarding the blood test result, lots of FS simply don't know how to interpret it. It looks in the right range individually, but it is not right if you look it as whole. Dr M told me I have immune imbalance, it is kind of making sense I guess.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Littledragon 2013 For This Useful Post:

tigerlilly9772  (25-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Littledragon 2013 View Post
    Hi Girls, the other things regarding the blood test result, lots of FS simply don't know how to interpret it. It looks in the right range individually, but it is not right if you look it as whole. Dr M told me I have immune imbalance, it is kind of making sense I guess.
    littledragon, that's about the only thing keeping me from falling into further despair. Well, that, and still waiting to have the biopsy, that I hope Dr M sends me for further tests that return something, anything. I trust my FS to make a diagnosis and formulate a treatment in strictly fertility based areas, but I am not at all interested in being his guinea pig for his newfound interest in immune 'stuff' (whether it's a true interest or because he's been TOLD he's interested). He wasn't interested in it when I expressed concerns nearly a year ago so now he can just step off that platform so the immunology expert can step up and treat me appropriately. If I were a few years younger, I might be more 'generous', but not now.

Every woman for herself in The Infertility Games. May the odds be ever in our favour!
    Last edited by tigerlilly9772; 25-09-2015 at 08:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tigerlilly

you are right. I had 6 stim cycles with 3 different FS at 3 different clinics. They all told me I don't produce good eggs and I should use donor eggs. I decide not to believe them, and got treatment from DR M and using my own eggs. Took me 3 go with immune treatment. Luckily I get it at cycle no.6, and I only had one egg fertilised and transferred at Day 3. We only need one embryo to have baby.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Littledragon 2013 For This Useful Post:

tigerlilly9772  (27-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Littledragon 2013 View Post
    Hi Tigerlilly

you are right. I had 6 stim cycles with 3 different FS at 3 different clinics. They all told me I don't produce good eggs and I should use donor eggs. I decide not to believe them, and got treatment from DR M and using my own eggs. Took me 3 go with immune treatment. Luckily I get it at cycle no.6, and I only had one egg fertilised and transferred at Day 3. We only need one embryo to have baby.
    awesome little dragon! Congrats on your good luck. Me? Well.....I just turned 43. So my eggs are probably shot to sh** now. We've moved on to donor eggs, and I've embraced that possibility. Although.....when I hear of women 43, 44, 45 having miraculous luck with their own eggs, I really pine for that miracle myself....?

Anyway.....I'm looking forward to my consult with Dr M. I'm hoping he can help.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tigerlilly9772 For This Useful Post:

Littledragon 2013  (27-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @tigerlilly9772 , i have just hopped on to bub hub to browse and read your post. It sounds similar to me. I also feel the way you feel with being punished for something i have done in a past life! I have unexplained infertility with multiple tests done over the past year with nothing coming back abnormal. I too hoped that they would find something so i could fix it and then bam! I would miraculously fall pregnant. With your question on nkc being in your uterus but not picked up in your blood i do think this is possible as when i had my blood test my results were with in normal range but then on biopsy they came back slightly elevated. I am just about to start my 7th ivf. We are using donor eggs and this will be our 3rd transfer with DE. I have tried one transfer with intralipids and got a BFN and this time we are doing two doses of intralipids prior and also adding prednisolone to the mix. Im not sure if nkc are really the whole reason im not falling pregnant. I just have to keep trying until something works and everything aligns and eventually i fall pregnant. Im hoping and praying i will one day get there. I know exactly how you feel being chipped away a little bit more each time. Each time i think thats it i had had enough. But then a fewbdays later hope creeps back in. Bloody rollercoaster!! Hamg in there.
    Last edited by ECM1981; 26-09-2015 at 20:52. Reason: forgot to add person

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (27-09-2015),tigerlilly9772  (27-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ECM1981 View Post
    Hi @tigerlilly9772 , i have just hopped on to bub hub to browse and read your post. It sounds similar to me. I also feel the way you feel with being punished for something i have done in a past life! I have unexplained infertility with multiple tests done over the past year with nothing coming back abnormal. I too hoped that they would find something so i could fix it and then bam! I would miraculously fall pregnant. With your question on nkc being in your uterus but not picked up in your blood i do think this is possible as when i had my blood test my results were with in normal range but then on biopsy they came back slightly elevated. I am just about to start my 7th ivf. We are using donor eggs and this will be our 3rd transfer with DE. I have tried one transfer with intralipids and got a BFN and this time we are doing two doses of intralipids prior and also adding prednisolone to the mix. Im not sure if nkc are really the whole reason im not falling pregnant. I just have to keep trying until something works and everything aligns and eventually i fall pregnant. Im hoping and praying i will one day get there. I know exactly how you feel being chipped away a little bit more each time. Each time i think thats it i had had enough. But then a fewbdays later hope creeps back in. Bloody rollercoaster!! Hamg in there.
    ECM1981, yep......I'm thinking it's going to be a kitchen sink thing with me. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much about uterine NKCs. I just assumed my bloods would all come back showing me riddled with every killer thing under the sun and voila! the reason you can get pregnant Kristi! wishful thinking I guess. I know you can have them in the uterus and nowhere else, but the more I read the more I find that it's not really all that common. Which just kills me! All my life I've just wanted to be like everyone else and never different. Unusual and unique was always to me "different". Now, the one time I DON'T want to be like everybody else , I am! Hahaha. Agh, it's so frustrating.

Anyway, I'm just waiting......patiently......for my appointments. Hoping Dr M can work his magic on me. I'm so desperate. I think I'd do absolutely anything he told me to do to have my own child. Xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tigerlilly9772 For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (27-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I totally understand. I did get my hopes up with the nkc thing and when he told me they were a little elevated but that he didnt think it was the reason for me not getting preggo i just cried. I really stuggle with the whole wtf why me/how did they fall pregnant/its not fair thing. I have tried to not let peoples pregnancy news get me so down anymore. It was really making me such a bitter person with so many negative thoughts. At the moment im sitting in the 'hope' corner waiting for november to come around for my transfer in South Africa. But if it doesnt work i will be back in the dark corner. I see an acupunturist who also doubles as my councellor because i offload all my thoughts to him. He says i worry too much. I have a hard time relaxing and not thinking negative thoughts and i get stressed very easily. I know its a problem and im working on it. I am 100 times better then i used to be. Does anyone else feel stressed negative and scared? I guess im hoping that this is not the reason i cant fall pregnant. If it is, it means its all my fault but i just cant help it sometimes. I have always been a worrier. @tigerlilly9772 who is Dr M and wpuld you recommend him/her? Im in Perth. The kitchen sink approach has to work for us eventually doesnt it?! Something has to work!! Good luck with your biopsy. ☺

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

tigerlilly9772  (30-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ECM1981 View Post
    I totally understand. I did get my hopes up with the nkc thing and when he told me they were a little elevated but that he didnt think it was the reason for me not getting preggo i just cried. I really stuggle with the whole wtf why me/how did they fall pregnant/its not fair thing. I have tried to not let peoples pregnancy news get me so down anymore. It was really making me such a bitter person with so many negative thoughts. At the moment im sitting in the 'hope' corner waiting for november to come around for my transfer in South Africa. But if it doesnt work i will be back in the dark corner. I see an acupunturist who also doubles as my councellor because i offload all my thoughts to him. He says i worry too much. I have a hard time relaxing and not thinking negative thoughts and i get stressed very easily. I know its a problem and im working on it. I am 100 times better then i used to be. Does anyone else feel stressed negative and scared? I guess im hoping that this is not the reason i cant fall pregnant. If it is, it means its all my fault but i just cant help it sometimes. I have always been a worrier. @tigerlilly9772 who is Dr M and wpuld you recommend him/her? Im in Perth. The kitchen sink approach has to work for us eventually doesnt it?! Something has to work!! Good luck with your biopsy. ☺
    I feel that all the time...
    Constant inner battle of staying positive and "knowing" it will happen vs replaying the last 8 years in my head and what next...

But I am getting better at being positive just some days are worse than others.... This is why this and other threads are good... I find it's comforting knowing I'm not alone like i am in the real world where no one else I knows has these issues

Xx

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (28-09-2015),Charlie74  (28-09-2015),ECM1981  (28-09-2015),tigerlilly9772  (30-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry just have to jump in and clear up re HLA match - it's to do with you and your partner, not your donor. It's your womb dna and partner dna, doesn't matter if you have a donor egg, you will still have the same issue of your body destroying the embryo. Only thing that can fix it is tested donor sperm or LIT. My husband and I found out we have matches a month ago and had 4 donor egg embryos fail last year. We also have a genetic child, go figure. Good luck xx

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (28-09-2015),Chiefsgirl  (28-09-2015),ECM1981  (28-09-2015),Jojosniss  (28-09-2015),tigerlilly9772  (30-09-2015)