Closed Thread
Page 24 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope, while it isn't doing the doubling thing, at least the numbers are going up so more HCG is being generated. Fingers crossed for you ....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cathy69 For This Useful Post:

hope168  (27-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Fiona! I am more calm now that I see that so many of Dr M's patients--pregnant patients at that--have used the combination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    @USHMM Yes I used neupogen and steriods. Dr M prescribed this and Dr Braverman patients also use this. I have 550 NK cells per HPF so 28 isn't too bad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hope you are all doing well. I've been quiet on here as we are not cycling for a while now, but i do have an appointment with Dr M later this week.

Our last FET was with Dr M's protocol and I was on 15mg Prednisolone before transfer and 20mg afterwards, 40mg Clexane and Intralipid Infusion 10 days before transfer. Unfortunately this cycle ended in a BFN for us again, and i'm just wondering if there would be anything more we could do that maybe I could ask about?

I have high natural killer cells (haven't done a biopsy just a blood test), ANA was 1:160, and i have Anti Thyroid Antibodies (i can't really remember the number). Have any of you ladies had a few cycle failures with DR M? I am feeling a bit deflated as when i first came on this blog I noticed that most ladies were usually successful the first time x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies! I try to read along and always intend to reply but don't get time! Just a quick one to say I'm another neupogen/dex/ivig success story. Eveclo, I was successful on my 3rd Dr M cycle. Late 20s, all routine I've tests great and only moderately high NK cells. Go figure!! Anyway Bub is 3months now and as healthy and robust as anything! Good luck ladies. Keep going and don't lose hope. X

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (27-08-2015),eveclo  (29-08-2015),MGC Bertie  (16-09-2015),Miss Sagi  (28-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default NK Cells

Gah. I had a biopsy a few days ago on day 21 of my cycle and the NK results just came in: 8 stromal cells per high powerfield. Last month I had a lap the same time of the month and the NK biopsy came in at 28 stromal cells per high power field. A huge difference. My doctor is away and not only am I confused as why to the vast difference in biopsy results but am also wondering if I should be on a more modest dosage of steroids for my upcoming cycle. The nurse seemed to think that he wouldn't change the dosage of steroids and said that over suppression isn't a concern. But I don't know... I guess I'll hold tight until he returns to town and I can speak to him next week. But now I am anxious all over again! When I thought I had super high NK cells, I thought to myself: "fine, OK, we have this problem, obviously I need serious steroids!" But now that isn't clear and I don't want to harm my chances of implantation with too many steroids. Thanks for hearing out my vent!
    Last edited by USHMM; 28-08-2015 at 11:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    USHMM, I had the same thing happen...went from 50 to 17. I was concerned I was on too much of an aggressive treatment plan with Dex, clexane, neupogen and intralipids but Dr M kept me on it. I dont care now as it worked! Better to be over the top than not aggressive enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi USHMM

All those results can be different from month to month, the most important thing is we don't know what the NK result for the month you are transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to you both for your responses. May I ask how much Dex did Dr M put you on and when did you start it? I guess my concern is not over suppressing my immune system since I've read that you do need some inflammation for implantation to occur. But I'll trust my doctor and take the Dex if he thinks I need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Littledragon 2013 View Post
    Hi USHMM

All those results can be different from month to month, the most important thing is we don't know what the NK result for the month you are transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started 3wks before transfer at 1.5mg then 2mg from transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK. My doctor is putting me on 1 mg of Dex which, from what I gather, isn't a terribly high dose (?). Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Sagi View Post
    I started 3wks before transfer at 1.5mg then 2mg from transfer