Closed Thread
Page 13 of 102 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The cost to do the biopsy at genea was about 600

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I did an endo scratch locally in perth before the transfer. The sample didn't send for testing. He gave me sedation using aneasthetist. That gyno charges me $250 gap. My priv insurance covers the rest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question about Dr M and Progesterone Pesseries. He has given me a script for Oripro brand but it is out of stock at the moment with no delivery ETA. I haven't been able to get onto the surgery yet to check if there is a reason it can't be generic compounding chemist pesserie becuase he did also say to me at the time 'just go to any compounding chemist'. Is anyone doing generic pesseries or have you stuck to branded if he has put it on the script ?

Also, the chemist told me their cost for their own pesseries is $160 for 30. Is that the standard price or have I hit an expensive one ??? My PHI will help but if I am on them for another 4 weeks, I shall hit my pharmaceutical limit pretty quickly !

Thanks ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #7

@Cathy69 I paid $260 for 60x 200mg pessaries at a compounding pharmacy. They're not cheap but I think the price varies slightly depending where you go. As far as a generic brand, when dr m prescribed them to me he didn't specify on the prescription as to any particular brand, I just got them made up. My clinic said it's ok, progesterone is progesterone. You might want to double check anyway.
    I've also got a question regarding neupogen for anyone who's bought it. My pharmacy said they can only sell the whole box of 10 vials at a cost of $1200 (!!). I was wondering if anyone could tell me if they were able to buy the vials separately, and if so, where? I may or may not need 10 and don't want to pay for them all if I'm not going to use them. Thanks!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

Cathy69  (14-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default High Natural Killer Cells #7

@Cathy69 I pay $270 for 60 400mg pessaries from a compounding chemist here in Sydney.
    @BB77 apparently slades pharmacy in Melbourne sells neupogen vials separately.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BB77  (15-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BB77 you can also ask Gwyneth, Dr M's receptionist to ask his patients if they have any spare neupogen vialls to sell you, she sourced some for me that way.

I think @PreciousHeart also had some neupogen left over to sell on?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

BB77  (15-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I had my first intralipid infusion last week...natural cycle before we move to ivf as I don't seem to have problems conceiving,,,just holding onto the pregnancies. Also taking asprin and progesterone.

I haven't actually had my immune blood results back yet (get them on Monday) but the doc seemed pretty confident NK cells are an issue given I have an autoimmune disease and have had around 7 chems in the last few years... Bloods showed my clotting was fine at my last FS, but he repeated the tests just in case I need clexane too. Mostly worried about getting my Amh results as my FSH is 15 and AFC low... (Hence why we will be moving to IVF if unsuccessful) ...

Has anyone had intralipids with a natural cycle? Does it take time to build up in your system? I have no idea if I should be hopeful about this cycle or not!

At least I think we are on the right track...no point investing in IVF if my body is just going to kill the embie off!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, girls
    I pay $136 for 60 of 400mg pessaries in Sydney.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BB77 View Post
    I weigh 57kg and I've been paying 2250 too?!? Maybe he's got me on a hardcore dose.
    I am only 53 kg, Dr M said I can use intralipid.but I ask him to use Ivig for me, and he put me on $2250 for 15g. I don't really get this weigh things for IVIG now? Maybe I should ask him next time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    LittleDragon

Tha is a great price. Which pharmacy ? Thx