Closed Thread
Page 11 of 102 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I got lit about 7 or 8 months ago and then got a booster shot around six weeks ago. Transferring next month. He said it lasts six months I think? I think he gave me neupogen because I just said to him, please throw everything at me. Are you still seeing dr m?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (06-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes. I just had my last lit 2 weeks ago (the 2nd one of the first lot of 2). And have intralipids on Saturday ahead of de embryo transfer at the end of July.

I would think if you had the booster 6 weeks ago you would be covered. It def sounds like you are throwing the kitchen sink at it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BB77  (06-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default High Natural Killer Cells #7

Well, largely thanks to all of the information everyone in this thread has given me I saw a doctor today (not dr. M though) who is interested in NK cells and immune problems...and have my first intralipid infusion on Thursday.

We are putting off IVF for two cycles go try naturally with intralipids and possibly clexane (already on asprin, can't take prednisolone). He also mentioned neupogen (I think) but not sure if I need that. If no joy, we will do IVF with immune treatments. First doctor I have seen that has actually agreed that my autoimmune disease may be causing all my chemical pregnancies.

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to the ladies in this thread, especially @bbhope ,who gave me a wealth of information and encouraged me to seek help for immune problems, and not to give up when traditional FS dismissed my worries. No idea if this will work as I have high FSH too...but I feel I am doing the right thing. So thank you! And wishing you all the best on your journeys.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Patience86 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (24-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Patience.... Neupogen is a daily dose (self injection) of the same drug as Ivig, so you probably wouldn't move to that until you've tried Intrallipids and found they're not strong enough, and then have Ivig infusion every 4-6 weeks, with Neupogen daily at home.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (24-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's interesting, I didn't realise they were the same drug. I hope your pregnancy's going well, not long to go now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Interesting. By reading at the "ingredients", I don't think ivig and neupogen are the same drug.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bbhope.... I was told that Neupogen is basically just a daily dose of Ivig, but I never looked up the actual ingredients. I guess it's either very similar, or does a similar thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hope168 View Post
    @Miss Sagi -- boy and girl, how exciting! can't remember, did you have 2 embies transferred?
    [QUOTE=eveclo;8230334]Thank you I hope something comes out of it- our new FS in Sydney is a bit concerned about the fall off rate of our embryos from day 3 - day 5. Usually we have good embryos on day 3 and then apparently the sperm kicks in after day 3 and makes them go a bit crappy. We'll see how it all goes.

Hope you and the little twinnies are going well! [/QUOTE

Hi Miss Sagi, if Sperm is not as good, you may consider transfer on Day three. I read from an American Research, day 3 has better outcome than day 5 if the sperm quality issues.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Littledragon 2013 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (24-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think the similarity is that ivig consists of white blood cells pooled from many donors, whereas neupogen causes your body to create more of your own white blood cells, which may effectively do the same thing.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I've just been trying to catch up on everyone's news since I dropped off in oct last year. My little miracle is now 9mths and a bundle of joy. After coming out 3wks early at 2.4kg he's now over 9kg so don't worry Legwarmer they do catch up. I still tear up with joy and gratefulness when I think back to the days of struggle and look at his pics n videos when I should be trying to sleep instead - as he wakes 3-5 times a night still to breastfeed. All worth it though. Still in baby shock but starting to think about #2 and dreading it already. But this post was my lifeline and for that I'm so grateful to you ladies.

Not caught completely up since Thread4 but did see that Bertie you are preggers! Yee ha I am soon over the moon for you!!! That news has made my day.

Congrats too to ladybug and frances (so sorry about loss of your twin but so glad other is progressing).

Sorry if I've missed anyone but live to hear how you're going

big hugs to all xo

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiwi76 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (08-07-2015),MGC Bertie  (08-07-2015)