Closed Thread
Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Plenty of baby dust for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that you are out. Look after yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Ruby16;8294851]Hi Guys,
    Newbie Question......new cartridge of Puregon this morning....did all the stuff you need to with a new cartridge, injected, waited 10 secs before removing then did Orgalutran injection. Looked back at Puregon site and there was a big drop of Puregon dripping down my tummy? Do I need to inject more to make up for this?
    Have called my nurses & left a msg, but am assuming they won't get back to me til this arvo, so if anyone has any advice would be welcomed
    Also - any tips on avoiding bruises with the orgalutran? 3 days in and have 3 whopping great bruises !? Am I doing something really wrong??
    TIA Ruby[/QUOTE

Try not to stress too much. a drop won't matter too much. It'll happen with all injections. Check with your nurse on Monday if you are still concerned.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Incy For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (20-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Incy View Post
    Hi,
    Hope you don't mind me sticking my nose in here. Not all low cost clinics are the same. I am seeing a low cost clinic and they are fantastic. They are very supportive and personal and do everything I would expect. I have OHSS and they call me everyday for last three weeks, even on the weekends to check in on me. My fertility doctor has even given me his mobile number. We are very happy and even happier now that we are pregnant.
    Hoping that you can all find clinics that are supportive and personal and that you all get the desired outcome.
    Your lucky that yours is so hands on. At my low cost clinic I didn't even get a call from the nurses or FS when I ended up in hospital with an ectopic pregnancy. I guess each clinic is different

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Incy View Post
    Hi,
    Hope you don't mind me sticking my nose in here. Not all low cost clinics are the same. I am seeing a low cost clinic and they are fantastic. They are very supportive and personal and do everything I would expect. I have OHSS and they call me everyday for last three weeks, even on the weekends to check in on me. My fertility doctor has even given me his mobile number. We are very happy and even happier now that we are pregnant.
    Hoping that you can all find clinics that are supportive and personal and that you all get the desired outcome.
    What clinic are you at @Incy ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was just curious in costs, no desire to change as I have one healthy DD and two other pregnancies from my current FS, I can't fault her. Bloods for me tomorrow, hoping this bub is a stayer!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hope77 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    New thread over here ladies