Closed Thread
Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    Such a brutal day...
    Amongst a few other heavy realities I got a negative on the BT. I expected it after having a full bleed over night...

So now we wait.. Wait and see what our biopsied 2 blasts come back with... I think I'll be devastated if they're anything but normal... We really need some good news... Prob won't hear for another fortnight. Can't cycle again until we know... So month off... Tired of being tired... Just want to catch a break and something to fall into place after 8 years

Sorry for lack of catching up I'll come back tomorrow to hear how you all are 😘
    Thinking of you! Look after yourself 🌻 this journey certainly is tough ... Really hope the biopsies come back with good results!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fingerscrossed2015 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (19-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emby79 View Post
    That's wonderful news @fingerscrossed2015 ! Congratulations and best wishes for a healthy and happy pregnancy xxx
    Thank you so much. I'll be praying every day that things continue to go well x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fingerscrossed2015 For This Useful Post:

emby79  (19-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys,
    Probably a little late for this thread, but thought I"d drop by. This is my first ever IVF cycle.
    All going well so far (I think). Had to take Progynova, then Puregon and have now started Orgalutran (yesterday on day 5). Go for my first scan on Monday so fingers crossed all is going well.
    Have had a couple of MC in the past, so will take Clexane, apparently to try to avoid another.
    Have a history of Asherman's which also has left me with a thinner than optimum lining, as well as Endo, and I'm not sure if there may be a touch of PCO as well, as the ultrasound dude always asks me if I am- as I always seem to have a lot of small follicles on R Ovary....and have an AMH of 38 (and am 38)....although no DR has ever mentioned this to me....
    Here's hoping all goes to plan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby16 View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Probably a little late for this thread, but thought I"d drop by. This is my first ever IVF cycle.
    All going well so far (I think). Had to take Progynova, then Puregon and have now started Orgalutran (yesterday on day 5). Go for my first scan on Monday so fingers crossed all is going well.
    Have had a couple of MC in the past, so will take Clexane, apparently to try to avoid another.
    Have a history of Asherman's which also has left me with a thinner than optimum lining, as well as Endo, and I'm not sure if there may be a touch of PCO as well, as the ultrasound dude always asks me if I am- as I always seem to have a lot of small follicles on R Ovary....and have an AMH of 38 (and am 38)....although no DR has ever mentioned this to me....
    Here's hoping all goes to plan
    Wishing you the best of luck! 😀

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fingerscrossed2015 For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (19-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A good nights sleep & sunshine... not as many tears today... Time to catch up on whats going on here xx
    @Hopeful37 & @CAEserdust I don't have much experience with low cost clinics, I'm currently with Monash and the difference from my last clinic has made a lot of difference, having the one FN who i can contact... much more follow up with bloods aswell as scans for fresh and FET cycle... I guess the biggest sign was they were so careful for me not to overstim and get OHSS which was my biggest fear... but the downside so much $$$ we paid about $12,000 this last cycle... it was a HA + ICSI cycle + the PGD deposit ... got about $5200 back from medicare (safety net already reached) ... i had a $70 co payment for my hospital admissions (I have top PH)... havent got sleep doc bill yet.... I've had about $100 or so out of pocket for drugs nothing extra for scans etc... hope that helps?

wow @allykat111 that is really cheap!
    @jeb8303 how are your embies going? keeping my fingers xd for you... i know its such a nervous time... I'm frightened myself of our 2 frosties coming back abnormal now, with the failed fresh transfer and if those don't come back any good.. thats it another new cycle and $12000 needed... Just keep telling myself only need the one to be ok and to work quality over quantity
    @fingerscrossed2015 thats wonderful news... throwing lots of baby dust your way xx and thank you for your support
    @mumofjay yay for growing numbers

wohooo @emby79 for PUPO xx thank you for your hugs... husband is FIFO so not back til next Sunday... im busting and can't wait for him to be home now.
    @hope77 no we used to fall pregnant naturally just fine, but never hold, then had an ectopic, lost a tube... lots of roundabouts and roller coasters... started full IVF cycles in 2013 with a different clinic... 2014 was a horrible year trusted someone who we found out couldn't be trusted, then started with a new clinic and FS this year in April...
    @Caesardust ... yep feels like a neverending story... I understand the biwilderment... we'll be right back there if these frosties come back anything other than normal... more money... what to do?! I keep telling myself that the if the idea of stopping and giving up hurts more than the pain of not being successful then we have to keep going... and so far thats still going... Yes wine was def consumed last night thats for sure

welcome @Ruby16 wishing you the best of luck!!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (19-09-2015),Hopeful37  (19-09-2015),Ruby16  (20-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78

Thanks for asking. I thought I had posted before but it must not have saved

They are doing so much better than I ever thought they would:

2x8 cell grade A
    1x8 cell grade B
    2x2 cell grade B

Our first ever A grade embryos and one of the ones that didn't fertilise caught up and is the b grade 8 cell

I just hope they keep on fighting!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (19-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thats awesome @jeb8303 keep positive go embies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad that today has been a bit better @Tanej78.
    Thinking of you and wishing you a very speedy (and sticky) pregnancy.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaMell For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (19-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMell View Post
    Glad that today has been a bit better @Tanej78.
    Thinking of you and wishing you a very speedy (and sticky) pregnancy.
    Thank you @MamaMell... one day

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Aug Sept 2015

Thanks Hun... Excited but trying to remain realistic that a lot can happen between now and when they freeze them on Monday

I think my period will come soon too which means a transfer could be sooner rather than later
    Last edited by jeb8303; 19-09-2015 at 22:04.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (19-09-2015)