Closed Thread
Page 94 of 97 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    I agree. But think at least you'll go to the new clinic with more knowledge and hopefully the next step is shorter. That's what I'm trying to think. Xx
    So true at least I'll go in with some experience

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emby79 View Post
    I'm officially PUPO! 😊 had FET today and am taking things very easy to give our embryo the best chance 😊 we have everything crossed! Its our first transfer in a year of doing fertility treatment so i feel a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders because we have been given a shot at last! 😊
    Yay for being PUPO @emby79

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mumofjay For This Useful Post:

emby79  (18-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerscrossed2015 View Post
    Hi ladies 😀 I just found out we are pregnant first cycle and only five eggs collected so it definitely can happen! Fingers crossed this baby is a sticky one xxx wishing you all wonderful luck!
    That's wonderful news @fingerscrossed2015 ! Congratulations and best wishes for a healthy and happy pregnancy xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to emby79 For This Useful Post:

fingerscrossed2015  (19-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by allykat111 View Post
    Ours is even cheaper than that. Our stim was 2700 and we got 1600 back and our FETS are 1000 and I get just over 700 back. So far they've been really good too. I had blood tests every 2-3 days to check ovulation levels this round they'll be doing lining scans as I had breakthrough bleeding Only 4 days after transfer.
    Where is that? It's crazy the prices differ so greatly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such a brutal day...
    Amongst a few other heavy realities I got a negative on the BT. I expected it after having a full bleed over night...

So now we wait.. Wait and see what our biopsied 2 blasts come back with... I think I'll be devastated if they're anything but normal... We really need some good news... Prob won't hear for another fortnight. Can't cycle again until we know... So month off... Tired of being tired... Just want to catch a break and something to fall into place after 8 years

Sorry for lack of catching up I'll come back tomorrow to hear how you all are 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    Where is that? It's crazy the prices differ so greatly!
    Flinders fertility. Because I get the family tax benefit our safety net only needs to reach $630 before Medicare contribute the 80%. Smash that out the ballpark straight away.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to allykat111 For This Useful Post:

emby79  (19-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear @Tanej78. Have you been with the same clinic this whole time TTC? I hope your other embies are suitable to make you a beautiful bubba, hang in there xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hope77 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (19-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    Such a brutal day...
    Amongst a few other heavy realities I got a negative on the BT. I expected it after having a full bleed over night...

So now we wait.. Wait and see what our biopsied 2 blasts come back with... I think I'll be devastated if they're anything but normal... We really need some good news... Prob won't hear for another fortnight. Can't cycle again until we know... So month off... Tired of being tired... Just want to catch a break and something to fall into place after 8 years

Hi Tanej78. Sorry to her you've had bad news. It seems no matter how many times you poas and get a negative each time along with the bt result is another blow. I hope the next two weeks is an easier wait than the last two but I suppose it won't be. But try to keep that tiny little bit of hope alive and touch base on here to chat. I've also just done my last poas with bt on Monday. I'm definitely out and now in this weird bewilderment of what to do next. Nothing left. New clinic. More money. No hope left really. But I'll find an answer somewhere. For now I'm going to have a relaxing weekend having a wine and lifting things!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (19-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    Such a brutal day...

I'm so sorry @Tanej78 xxx thinking of you and sending you lots of love and hugs. Be kind to yourself and do something nice for you and your partner this weekend xxx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to emby79 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (19-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emby79 View Post
    I'm officially PUPO! 😊 had FET today and am taking things very easy to give our embryo the best chance 😊 we have everything crossed! Its our first transfer in a year of doing fertility treatment so i feel a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders because we have been given a shot at last! 😊
    Yay! Wishing you lots of luck 😀

17. The Following User Says Thank You to fingerscrossed2015 For This Useful Post:

emby79  (19-09-2015)