Closed Thread
Page 93 of 97 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    I know I thought the same when I started. But now I see what I have sacrificed in time and emotions by the cheaper option. I know there's still no definites but I think changing to a high cost clinic at least I know I've done everything possible
    I agree. But think at least you'll go to the new clinic with more knowledge and hopefully the next step is shorter. That's what I'm trying to think. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerscrossed2015 View Post
    Hi ladies 😀 I just found out we are pregnant first cycle and only five eggs collected so it definitely can happen! Fingers crossed this baby is a sticky one xxx wishing you all wonderful luck!
    Congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hope77 View Post
    Ok thanks. Ours is about $7.5k a fresh cycle but with Medicare rebates I get about 5k back. That's inclusive of all meds except for lucrin ($300) and the anesthetist for EPU ($500). I then pay a $100 consult fee at the 6 week appointment (scan) but we're over the safety net so its a lot less than than. We just have the revolving ivf credit card! Hopefully this one sticks and my frozen makes baby no. 3 then no more fresh cycles for me!!
    I'm still waiting to see what we get back from Medicare, apparently it takes awhile? It's been 2 weeks now, they rang me on Tuesday to ask questions.
    Good luck hope this is your last cycle!
    My and my husbands issue at the moment is that since I got a BFP they just send me off, they give me an ultrasound form for 7 weeks, but that's it. No follow up at all, I have to go to my gp and get a referral to an OB.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hope77 View Post
    Yay @fingerscrossed2015 congrats!! What were your levels? I'm sure we had 5dt transfer on same day? (9/9). Just curious as to what I might see my levels at on Monday (12dp5dt). Think they're doing everything a little later for me this time as I had a missed mc earlier in the year.
    Hi there. My HCG was 75 at 8dp5dt which they were happy with 😀 I go back on Monday for blood test to check levels are rising well. Yours will be a lot higher than my first one but I'll let you know Monday's results as you'll be testing then too 😀 wishing you the best of luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    Congrats
    Thank you so much- it hasn't sunk in yet 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    Yay fingers crossed that is amazing news!!! CongratsKeep us updated with everything! Xxx
    Thank you! Nervous and it doesn't seem real yet but determined to stay positive 😀 x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fingerscrossed2015 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (18-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofjay View Post
    I'm still waiting to see what we get back from Medicare, apparently it takes awhile? It's been 2 weeks now, they rang me on Tuesday to ask questions.
    Good luck hope this is your last cycle!
    My and my husbands issue at the moment is that since I got a BFP they just send me off, they give me an ultrasound form for 7 weeks, but that's it. No follow up at all, I have to go to my gp and get a referral to an OB.
    What else would you get? A follow up would involve your FS telling you congratulations. That's really all they could do couldn't they? I can't wait to get a BFP and get out of the clinic and be treated like a normal person who gets pregnant normally.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    That's so cheap!
    Ours is even cheaper than that. Our stim was 2700 and we got 1600 back and our FETS are 1000 and I get just over 700 back. So far they've been really good too. I had blood tests every 2-3 days to check ovulation levels this round they'll be doing lining scans as I had breakthrough bleeding Only 4 days after transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by allykat111 View Post
    What else would you get? A follow up would involve your FS telling you congratulations. That's really all they could do couldn't they? I can't wait to get a BFP and get out of the clinic and be treated like a normal person who gets pregnant normally.
    They are all OBS as well, but because we live to far away we can't go through them, I don't know, I just sort of thought they may have followed up with us until 12wks? And then sent us off. Just with our past history etc, it's kind of scary for the first 12wks. I think I will feel a bit better after I have a scan in a few weeks.

Got my second BT results today, HCG 410. progesterone wasn't back yet.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mumofjay For This Useful Post:

hope77  (18-09-2015),Hopeful37  (18-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm officially PUPO! 😊 had FET today and am taking things very easy to give our embryo the best chance 😊 we have everything crossed! Its our first transfer in a year of doing fertility treatment so i feel a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders because we have been given a shot at last! 😊
    Attached Images

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emby79 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (18-09-2015),fingerscrossed2015  (19-09-2015),hope77  (18-09-2015)