Closed Thread
Page 90 of 98 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hope77 View Post
    I'd say very unlikely. I tested yesterday 5dp5dt (7 dp trigger) 2nd line was faint, tested again this afternoon and Attachment 73657
    I just realised this is incorrect, I was 12dp trigger, not 7. Thanks for the info @Incy I've tested again and line getting darker. I just hope I have good beta on Monday and see/hear a heartbeat at my scan in a few more weeks. Good luck with your scan & not sure I said it before but congrats!! 👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's a super strong line @hope77, congrats!

I've peed stark white BFNs on 4 and 5dp5dt so far. By now with my DS I had a faint but photographable line. But these embies were slower than he was, so I still have a teeny tiny bit of hope that something might show in the next day or two. I'm really not feeling it though, my gut feeling for MOST of the time since Sunday is it's all over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I decided to POAS this morning (had a little bit of spotting last night for first time) and it's a big fat negative... Single line.... Thought it might be nicer to be let down gently...

We'll see what happens tomorrow but not feeling so confident, also trying not to give up yet

I'm sure the damn will break tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    So I decided to POAS this morning (had a little bit of spotting last night for first time) and it's a big fat negative... Single line.... Thought it might be nicer to be let down gently...

We'll see what happens tomorrow but not feeling so confident, also trying not to give up yet

Oh that sucks sending you big hugs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Tanej78. I'm sorry to hear that. This cycle is a bust for me too. I had such high hopes for us and @corzjane.
    Thinking of everyone who has hit another bump in this road.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our first FET after two PGS cycles is booked in for tomorrow at 11.15am 😊 am on night shifts at my hospital (am a nurse) wed-sat so finish at 7am Fri morning then will get a couple of hours sleep before hubby drives me back into my hospital where the transfer is being done. I hope my nurse manager will understand my reasons for taking sick leave the Fri night after transfer and also the Saturday night too 😐 my clinic doesn't suggest bed rest but being in my job where I am doing heavy lifting I just don't want to take any chances! Am feeling excited and positive yet don't want to get my hopes up too high in case of dissapointment. What an emotional rollercoaster this is! All the best to everyone for receiving good news/results and sending big hugs to those who are not getting the results you deserve....stay positive and don't give up! 😘 xxx
    Last edited by emby79; 17-09-2015 at 09:54.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to emby79 For This Useful Post:

MamaMell  (17-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had a call from my clinic - 4 have fertilised and the other 2 are showing no signs......

Will get a further update on Saturday...

I think I've given up already... We will now be at the point where we have to look at donor eggs - and that is an emotional and financial burden I don't whether we are prepared to have to go through.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    Just had a call from my clinic - 4 have fertilised and the other 2 are showing no signs......

I think I've given up already... We will now be at the point where we have to look at donor eggs - and that is an emotional and financial burden I don't whether we are prepared to have to go through.....
    4 is still a good number, it only takes 1. Don't lose hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post

At my first phone call I was told only 3 of our 5 had fertilised but they would keep an eye on the other two as they sometimes miss the early signs of fertilisation. Sure enough the next day all 5 had fertilised 😀 Even if your others don't catch up it really does only take one. Try to stay positive. I know it is hard x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post

Thinking of you!