Closed Thread
Page 9 of 98 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, hope u don't mind me joining! I'm about to start my first IVF ICSI. AF is due 28/7, and then I start my shots in day 2. Me and DH have been trying for 2 years and very nervous overwhelmed by the whole process. Reading over ur posts though I do realize how lucky I am not to have to travel for our cycle as we live on the Gold Coast. Has anyone had ICSI? FS recommended it as DHs sperm has a low survival rate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi m
    Neeks. We r doing icsi too. For dh low sperm count. We r doing our 2 cycle but didnt get to transfer on our first. Hopefull we get one to transfer this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had icsi. Just doing fet this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi corzjayne,
    It's exciting to talk to someone going through the same thing if u don't mind me asking why did they not do the transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Exilius

FET- that is frozen egg transfer? I am new to this so still getting used to all the terminology. I have heard in a few forums that the success rates are a little better for a frozen transfer? Will have fingers crossed for you, when r u scheduled?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes a frozen embryo transfer. I have my appointment tomorrow to book. Some studies suggest they're more successful and others dont. Our first fet resulted in our daughter, hoping the next one works too

Good luck for your cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    My hubby had issues with giving a sample on egg collection day the first time we tried as our clinic had to change location on the day snd he got too anxious. And we had to freeze my eggs but i was understimmed so only got 3. And coz they were frozen ect they fertilized late and so fs didnt want to transfer any.

But this time my hubby will be able to do a sample ( but we have sperm retrival set up as back up just incase.) And we will be using freash eggs and freash sperm.
    My stim dose has also been increased from 150 to 200 puregon.
    So i hope get good eggs and make sum enbryos.
    Do u mind if i ask ur ages and wat meds u be on? Neeks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join in? Got another bfn today, and (probably) we will be trying again in sept/oct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have fingers crossed for you. I turned 29 this week and DH is 32, my AMH count was just ok, can't remember the numbers, but the FS said they were lower for my age but not low enough to worry about. The FS went through all the meds but get dosages and stuff next week. I swear it went in 1 ear and out the other just looking at the needles!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah kool. Im 28 dh 29.my amh was 18 last test.
    Inject 90 degree angle slowly and hold it in for 10 sec after u push the meds in. That way it will bruise less and hurt less