Closed Thread
Page 89 of 97 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    Back on the train, ovulating today so my transfer is booked for Monday! Time has gone reasonably quickly ( this time ) but I know it will come to a screeching holt on Monday.
    Good luck!!! 😀😀😀

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fingerscrossed2015 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (16-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerscrossed2015 View Post
    Try to stay positive lovely. I only had 5 eggs collected. 5 were fertilised, all got to 5 day blastocyst, one transferred and the other 4 successfully frozen ... And I wasn't expecting that! 😀
    Thank you fingerscrossed.... I'm hoping they are good quality and tough little ones

I also have the worst post surgery pain I have ever had. It's hard to do a BM and I'm almost glad we are not doing a fresh transfer (but only if they make it to Day 5 and can freeze

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerscrossed2015 View Post
    Try to stay positive lovely. I only had 5 eggs collected. 5 were fertilised, all got to 5 day blastocyst, one transferred and the other 4 successfully frozen ... And I wasn't expecting that! 😀
    I think it's hard not to feel disappointed with numbers but the more I experience and learn from others on bh is that the numbers really mean sweet fa. It's quality over quantity everytime and I think this is a good number to expect when you're aiming for quality so try not to get too hung up on the number as hard as it may be. I got 8 eggs first time and only 1 embryo made it to day 3. Second time I got 9 and 6 fertilised 1 day 3 embie transferred and 2 blasts frozen. So there's just never any way of knowing what will happen. Thinking of you during your wait x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    I think it's hard not to feel disappointed with numbers but the more I experience and learn from others on bh is that the numbers really mean sweet fa. It's quality over quantity everytime and I think this is a good number to expect when you're aiming for quality so try not to get too hung up on the number as hard as it may be. I got 8 eggs first time and only 1 embryo made it to day 3. Second time I got 9 and 6 fertilised 1 day 3 embie transferred and 2 blasts frozen. So there's just never any way of knowing what will happen. Thinking of you during your wait x
    Thanks caesardust

I definitely want quality over quantity but I think I am just very scared that they will not fertilise let alone make it to day 5 when there are so few of them.

All I can do is hope they are better than they have in the past...

I think what doesn't help is I just want to know what happened to make so few when they had me on a higher dose of gonal-f and my hormones were through the roof....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    Officially shattered

They got 8 eggs. After they have cancelled my fresh transfer cos my hormones were too high, my ovaries were so big they were touching and my doctor expected they would get over 20 to only get 8 has shattered me and any hope I have.

We usually can't inject all as they aren't all mature and then the ones they do we usually lose 4 overnight as they don't fertilise and by day 3 we are lucky to have half of what they collected at B quality and by day 5 we maybe have 2 to transfer and none to freeze

I'm so confused and upset
    Big hugs, but remember that every cycle is different, you may just get your frosties this time. Positive thoughts xxx sending positive vibes your way 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emby79 View Post
    Big hugs, but remember that every cycle is different, you may just get your frosties this time. Positive thoughts xxx sending positive vibes your way 😘
    Thanks emby 😘

Just trying to remember each cycle is different...

I'm trying not worry too much and hoping they are still there in the morning

The post surgery pain is the worst I've ever had though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hope77 View Post
    I'd say very unlikely. I tested yesterday 5dp5dt (7 dp trigger) 2nd line was faint, tested again this afternoon and Attachment 73657

That's fantastic news!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Incy For This Useful Post:

hope77  (16-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! Yep I'd think the veins are an early pregnancy symptom... that's what I read and my nurse said anyway. I've got darker blue veins across my enlarged breasts, nausea, cramping (due to enlarged ovaries that are frantically producing progesterone) and I'm so tired at the moment that I am pretty much eating small amounts, drinking lots, sleeping more and watching the clock waiting for the six week scan. Hope that helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know much about embryo grading? I have 2 frosties left and transferring an AB on Monday (hopefully) and I have one left after that is a BB. Starting to think ahead and want to go back to back cycles. Has anyone had success or heard of success with a BB? Surely if an AB fails a BB has less chance? I know that there's more factors than that as well though so shouldn't base everything on that

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just read through the last few days of posts...I just want to congratulate those who are pregnant, wish luck to those ready to start a new cycle or are PUPO and just say hang in there everyone, no matter what stage we are at, we are all waiting for some news or results. LOTS of baby dust for everyone.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Incy For This Useful Post:

emby79  (17-09-2015),Hopeful37  (16-09-2015)