Closed Thread
Page 87 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 870 of 979
  1. #861
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofjay View Post
    I tested at 10dp trigger and it was a negative, I would doubt it would be trigger at 13dp.

    Got my BT results HCG 110 progesterone 190. FN said they are really good considering I'm only 10dp 3dt when I had the BT. Next BT Thursday results Friday.
    Yay! Congratulations on your results 😀 I'm super cautious as also have had cramping... Cannot wait until Friday blood test!!!

  2. #862
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofjay View Post
    I tested at 10dp trigger and it was a negative, I would doubt it would be trigger at 13dp.

    Got my BT results HCG 110 progesterone 190. FN said they are really good considering I'm only 10dp 3dt when I had the BT. Next BT Thursday results Friday.
    Yay! Congratulations on your results 😀 I'm super cautious as also have had cramping... Cannot wait until Friday blood test!!!

  3. #863
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Jimboomba
    Posts
    280
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    127
    Reviews
    1
    If it makes you feel any better, I have had cramping whole time, I'm very cautious haven't told anyone yet, just hubby and my boss ( I work as a gymnastics coach, lots of lifting and moving equipment etc) plus my boss and I are super close anyway, but after having 7 miscarriages in the last 14years I'm not saying anything until I'm 12weeks.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mumofjay For This Useful Post:

    fingerscrossed2015  (15-09-2015),Tanej78  (15-09-2015)

  5. #864
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked
    84
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofjay View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, I have had cramping whole time, I'm very cautious haven't told anyone yet, just hubby and my boss ( I work as a gymnastics coach, lots of lifting and moving equipment etc) plus my boss and I are super close anyway, but after having 7 miscarriages in the last 14years I'm not saying anything until I'm 12weeks.
    Congrats @mumofjay! I hope it all goes smoothly for you this time. I think I asked you earlier in the thread if you'd be having clexane injections with such a history of miscarriage, did you ask your FS about it?

  6. #865
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked
    84
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerscrossed2015 View Post
    Oooo exciting! When is your blood test?
    BT isn't until next Monday 12dp5dt so I should have nice levels by then.

  7. #866
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofjay View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, I have had cramping whole time, I'm very cautious haven't told anyone yet, just hubby and my boss ( I work as a gymnastics coach, lots of lifting and moving equipment etc) plus my boss and I are super close anyway, but after having 7 miscarriages in the last 14years I'm not saying anything until I'm 12weeks.
    Keeping everything crossed for you! Hopefully this will be the take home baby for you 😀 take care & put yourself first now

  8. #867
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    The reason I ask about ovidrel showing on hpt is I bought first response tests with the aim of 'testing out' the trigger shot so I would know when it was out of my system. I started 2dp 5dt and got a very faint positive on 2dpt and 3dpt (I did these during the day though. 4dpt, 5dpt and 6dpt I tested again but with fmu and the lines now seem to be getting darker. So instead of testing out trigger I am now obsessing over what it means 😀 I don't want to get my hopes up as I know trigger could still be in my system. Sorry ladies- first time IVF here and I know might be being a pain 😁

  9. #868
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0

    Default IVF/FET Aug Sept 2015

    Quote Originally Posted by hope77 View Post
    BT isn't until next Monday 12dp5dt so I should have nice levels by then.
    Sending You lots of positive vibes 😀
    Last edited by fingerscrossed2015; 15-09-2015 at 19:54.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to fingerscrossed2015 For This Useful Post:

    hope77  (15-09-2015)

  11. #869
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked
    84
    Reviews
    0
    @fingerscrossed2015 sounds to me like a BFP for you. Do you have symptoms? When is your BT? I also have veins running madly across my chest which is how I was last two pregnancies but last time didn't work out, hoping this is a good one.

  12. #870
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hope77 View Post
    @fingerscrossed2015 sounds to me like a BFP for you. Do you have symptoms? When is your BT? I also have veins running madly across my chest which is how I was last two pregnancies but last time didn't work out, hoping this is a good one.
    No symptoms I don't think - I'm tired but am really busy at work etc do it could well be that. I'm crampy and I do think it may just be the ovidrel trigger.... Just frustrating that I won't know for sure for a few days. Was just looking for info/advice from anyone who has experienced similar 😀 it is good to feel like you aren't alone 😀


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET May 2015
    By NizzleRizzle in forum IVF
    Replies: 668
    Last Post: 30-06-2015, 11:38
  2. IVF/FET May 2015
    By NizzleRizzle in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27-05-2015, 23:19
  3. FET Feb/Mar 2015
    By octonaut in forum IVF
    Replies: 1020
    Last Post: 27-05-2015, 12:33

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Springfree Trampoline
Give the Ultimate Christmas Gift Springfree Trampoline
The World's Safest Trampoline™ is now also the world's first Smart Trampoline™. Sensors on the mat detect your every move and your jumps control fun, educational and active games on tablet. Secure the Ultimate Christmas Gift today!
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Baby Monitors
Looking to buy a baby monitor? :: Read viewer reviews of baby monitors BEFORE you buy :: Buy at a local or online Baby Nursery Shop
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!