Closed Thread
Page 87 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofjay View Post
    I tested at 10dp trigger and it was a negative, I would doubt it would be trigger at 13dp.

Got my BT results HCG 110 progesterone 190. FN said they are really good considering I'm only 10dp 3dt when I had the BT. Next BT Thursday results Friday.
    Yay! Congratulations on your results 😀 I'm super cautious as also have had cramping... Cannot wait until Friday blood test!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tested at 10dp trigger and it was a negative, I would doubt it would be trigger at 13dp.

Got my BT results HCG 110 progesterone 190. FN said they are really good considering I'm only 10dp 3dt when I had the BT. Next BT Thursday results Friday.
    Yay! Congratulations on your results 😀 I'm super cautious as also have had cramping... Cannot wait until Friday blood test!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    If it makes you feel any better, I have had cramping whole time, I'm very cautious haven't told anyone yet, just hubby and my boss ( I work as a gymnastics coach, lots of lifting and moving equipment etc) plus my boss and I are super close anyway, but after having 7 miscarriages in the last 14years I'm not saying anything until I'm 12weeks.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mumofjay For This Useful Post:

fingerscrossed2015  (15-09-2015),Tanej78  (15-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If it makes you feel any better, I have had cramping whole time, I'm very cautious haven't told anyone yet, just hubby and my boss ( I work as a gymnastics coach, lots of lifting and moving equipment etc) plus my boss and I are super close anyway, but after having 7 miscarriages in the last 14years I'm not saying anything until I'm 12weeks.
    Congrats @mumofjay! I hope it all goes smoothly for you this time. I think I asked you earlier in the thread if you'd be having clexane injections with such a history of miscarriage, did you ask your FS about it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerscrossed2015 View Post
    Oooo exciting! When is your blood test?
    BT isn't until next Monday 12dp5dt so I should have nice levels by then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keeping everything crossed for you! Hopefully this will be the take home baby for you 😀 take care & put yourself first now

Thanks
    Reviews
    The reason I ask about ovidrel showing on hpt is I bought first response tests with the aim of 'testing out' the trigger shot so I would know when it was out of my system. I started 2dp 5dt and got a very faint positive on 2dpt and 3dpt (I did these during the day though. 4dpt, 5dpt and 6dpt I tested again but with fmu and the lines now seem to be getting darker. So instead of testing out trigger I am now obsessing over what it means 😀 I don't want to get my hopes up as I know trigger could still be in my system. Sorry ladies- first time IVF here and I know might be being a pain 😁

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Aug Sept 2015

Quote Originally Posted by hope77 View Post
    BT isn't until next Monday 12dp5dt so I should have nice levels by then.
    Sending You lots of positive vibes 😀
    Last edited by fingerscrossed2015; 15-09-2015 at 19:54.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fingerscrossed2015 For This Useful Post:

hope77  (15-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @fingerscrossed2015 sounds to me like a BFP for you. Do you have symptoms? When is your BT? I also have veins running madly across my chest which is how I was last two pregnancies but last time didn't work out, hoping this is a good one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hope77 View Post
    @fingerscrossed2015 sounds to me like a BFP for you. Do you have symptoms? When is your BT? I also have veins running madly across my chest which is how I was last two pregnancies but last time didn't work out, hoping this is a good one.
    No symptoms I don't think - I'm tired but am really busy at work etc do it could well be that. I'm crampy and I do think it may just be the ovidrel trigger.... Just frustrating that I won't know for sure for a few days. Was just looking for info/advice from anyone who has experienced similar 😀 it is good to feel like you aren't alone 😀