Closed Thread
Page 86 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    Yay mumofjay and hope77! This is awesome news!!!!! Congrats to u both!
    Thanks. I'm being very cautious not to get too excited. Had a missed miscarriage early this year so I don't think I'll believe till I see that heartbeat on screen. Test again in the morning and see how we go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I understand, definitely good to be cautious. When is your bt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hope77 View Post
    Thanks. I'm being very cautious not to get too excited. Had a missed miscarriage early this year so I don't think I'll believe till I see that heartbeat on screen. Test again in the morning and see how we go.
    Makes sense to be cautious but congrats so far ladies. Hope those lines get darker and darker 😀

Afm just did a frer 5dp6dt and its negative. Was 99% certain it was going to be another failure. I don't think I'll ever see those lines. Must be surreal!! Still have another week to wait for blood test and that horrible call from the nurse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    Afm just did a frer 5dp6dt and its negative. Was 99% certain it was going to be another failure. I don't think I'll ever see those lines. Must be surreal!! Still have another week to wait for blood test and that horrible call from the nurse.
    Hugs Caesardust. Don't call it till tmw, you never know. I never say it's 100% a bust until a BFN on 12dpo equivalent. And yeah, that wait is maddening! But at least you know what they're going to say. When the nurse says, "I'm really sorry, but it's a negative this time", I always just say, "yup I know", and try and sound relatively chipper, as they must get so tired of having to hear disappointment and/or tears over the phone, lol.

As for seeing those lines after multiple failures, it is a bit surreal, but I found I couldn't enjoy it as I was stressing too much over whether my levels were rising or whether I'd see a HB... because of this cr@ppy journey, I was all too aware of all the things that can go wrong in early pregnancy, that I didn't get to celebrate the pink lines much at all. Honestly I feel robbed of that special moment that fertiles get.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (15-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Quick question for those with more experience in this area. How likely is it that a trigger shot of ovidrel would still be showing up on a hpt 13 days after trigger?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    Makes sense to be cautious but congrats so far ladies. Hope those lines get darker and darker 😀

Hey ... Try to stay positive. I know this wait is horrible! That is still quite early isn't it? I'm sure there is still a good chance you might still get your bfp! Sending luck your way x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Aug Sept 2015

Quote Originally Posted by fingerscrossed2015 View Post
    Hi ladies. Quick question for those with more experience in this area. How likely is it that a trigger shot of ovidrel would still be showing up on a hpt 13 days after trigger?
    I'd say very unlikely. I tested yesterday 5dp5dt (12 dp trigger) 2nd line was faint, tested again this afternoon and ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1442302378.586873.jpg
    Last edited by hope77; 16-09-2015 at 21:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd say very unlikely. I tested yesterday 5dp5dt (7 dp trigger) 2nd line was faint, tested again this afternoon and Attachment 73657
    Woo hoo hope77!!! That looks like a very strong sign!!! I am hoping that when I do my FET next month (if we get any embryos to freeze as we don't usually) that I'll finally, for the first time in 5 years, see 2 lines

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

hope77  (15-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd say very unlikely. I tested yesterday 5dp5dt (7 dp trigger) 2nd line was faint, tested again this afternoon and Attachment 73657
    Oooo exciting! When is your blood test?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Aug Sept 2015

Quote Originally Posted by fingerscrossed2015 View Post
    I tested at 10dp trigger and it was a negative, I would doubt it would be trigger at 13dp.

Got my BT results HCG 110 progesterone 190. FN said they are really good considering I'm only 10dp 3dt when I had the BT. Next BT Thursday results Friday.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mumofjay For This Useful Post:

fingerscrossed2015  (15-09-2015),Hopeful37  (15-09-2015),Tanej78  (15-09-2015)