Closed Thread
Page 8 of 98 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I'll be starting a fresh stim cycle next week, injections starting early August so would love to join. Haven't read through all of your stories but will in next few days. AFM this will be our fourth fresh cycle. Our 2nd cycle in 2012 resulted in our almost 3 year old DD. Had a missed miscarriage earlier this year so has taken my body a while to recover. Hoping I have a baby announcement to make by Christmas!! Best of luck to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies

Well just a little about me....I had a fresh and frozen ICSI in Ireland a few in 2007 and 2008. Neither resulted in positive result. Decided to give a fresh cycle a go here and it worked first time! We have a beautiful baby girl who has just turned one. Seems crazy but we are going to try again now as we are planning on returning to Ireland for good at Christmas. Would love to be in the 2nd trimester so we can fly home in time for Santa!! Planning FET using natural cycle with day 5 embryos of grade 1 or whatever the best grade is! We have 2 high grade and 3of the next best in the freezer. Due to start on first day of my cycle which should be next week Best of luck and fingers crossed. Its crazy how far we go to try and make our dreams come true but when it happens its all worth it. We were married 12 years and tried for 10 including Ivf/tracking etc. DD is a blessing xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome ally, hope77 and hopeh! Here's hoping we all have good news to share with friends and family for Christmas!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone - thanks for the tag grace 😊
    I haven't really been on here for a few yrs since DS was conceived via IVF in 2012. We are booked in around Aug 9 to start a short cycle here in NZ. It's a little different to the treatment/advice I got from Dr Molloy at QFG Brisbane...in fact he's been referred to as a "radical" back here lol but I liked him despite his manner.

I am in no means prepared mentally and physically how I was in 2012 but for some weird reason my AMH is four times better than it was (9 now 36).

Looking fwd to sharing this journey with you all and getting our BFPs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I haven't been on much as I've been having weekly Bloods done to monitor my preg hormones dropping which they finally have and I've had the all clear to start our cycle this month which is very exciting! We were expecting to have to wait a cycle before trying again. One frostie left so fingers crossed as we can't really afford another full cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope this will be it for all of us

Thanks
    Reviews
    @chances awesome about your amh! Did you lose weight? Mine went from 9 to 13 when I lost 30kg (still DOR but better I guess)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by exilius View Post
    @chances awesome about your amh! Did you lose weight? Mine went from 9 to 13 when I lost 30kg (still DOR but better I guess)
    Lol no! I didn't lose weight either, well I did kinda - when I was a 9 AMH I was about 58kg pre baby (after ectopic) in 2012 and when I had test 2 last year and it was 24 AMH I was about 58 kgs again and now this yr when I did the 3rd test getting 36 AMH I was about 65kgs!
    Only thing I have changed is drinking much less over the years and still try stay fit and active but diet is no where near as strict hence weight gain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's weird that it's been increasing over a a few years! As long as you respond well that's all that matters

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yip very weird and the only thing I have done is less alcohol and I did do a lot more exercise so have cut back but now I just don't have the time or care as much
    Not sure if being on contraception could affect AMH too? As I haven't taken contraception for years either..