Closed Thread
Page 76 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So after a positive transfer I've just had a call from one of the fs at my clinic who went back to test my biopsy done in my last fet cycle for nk cells. Seems I have those along with crappy lining, the MTHFR mutation and of course the fact I'm 'getting on a bit'. I feel like finding all this out after all the failures is both upsetting and relieving at the same time. I'm going to pick up some predislone or something like that tomorrow but fear day after transfer its probably too late for it to work. This has been the hardest cycle so far. The 21st hopefully comes quickly so I can start planning for another stim before the end of the year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    So after a positive transfer I've just had a call from one of the fs at my clinic who went back to test my biopsy done in my last fet cycle for nk cells. Seems I have those along with crappy lining, the MTHFR mutation and of course the fact I'm 'getting on a bit'. I feel like finding all this out after all the failures is both upsetting and relieving at the same time. I'm going to pick up some predislone or something like that tomorrow but fear day after transfer its probably too late for it to work. This has been the hardest cycle so far. The 21st hopefully comes quickly so I can start planning for another stim before the end of the year.
    @Caesardust that's so frustrating! I know the FS's are only human, but why not cover all bases anyway if they're testing you for it... But try an stay positive, you just never know xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    One of our two embies remaining from yesterday made it to today & will be frozen. They said it's an expanding blast but today would make it day 6, wouldn't that mean it's a day behind?? Our transfer yesterday was a hatching blast on day 5 hmm. Have to have faith they know what they're doing I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm now officially glad I decided to cancel this cycle, just got my test results back and I tested positive for the flu. My temps gone back to normal today so getting over it but this vessel is not healthy enough to put a bun on board just yet.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Aug Sept 2015

Hi Hope77. I guess they can't rule out these day 6ers. Both of my frosties were these but I'm almost certain you've got the best on board there with a day 5 hatching. Fingers crossed!
    Last edited by Caesardust; 10-09-2015 at 18:10.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

hope77  (10-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Help ?? I poas this am and got two lines and was sitting on the loo amazed that this could be my bfp ..then i went to wipe and i have red blood on the toilet paper quite a bit but not enough to go on a pad. Im so upset i dont know wat to think. I thought its to early for af plus im on progesterone pessarys. My clinic dosent open for 2hrs. anyone know wat this might be or y?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't stress yourself yet. It could be a number of things. Implantation bleed. It's not over unless full flow happens and even then it may not. I bled heavy for a full day when I was pregnant with my daughter @6weeks and she's just turned a healthy 12. Also Iv heard pesseries can cause a little spotting too.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allykat111 For This Useful Post:

exilius  (12-09-2015),MamaMell  (11-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think you're on the money @allykat111. But it's easy to think the worst, isn't it @corzjane? Big hugs lovely, crossing my fingers it is an implantation bleed. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by corzjayne View Post
    Help ?? I poas this am and got two lines and was sitting on the loo amazed that this could be my bfp ..then i went to wipe and i have red blood on the toilet paper quite a bit but not enough to go on a pad. Im so upset i dont know wat to think. I thought its to early for af plus im on progesterone pessarys. My clinic dosent open for 2hrs. anyone know wat this might be or y?
    Progesterone can irritate the cervix causing a bleed. It's quite Common to have spotting in early pregnancy. Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had some bloods done i guess il find out soon.