Closed Thread
Page 75 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Myshell87 View Post
    Thanks for your help @Caesardust & @Tanej78

FET will be based on ovulation and a natural cycle (unless my levels dont get there on their own).
    Do you know when you normally ovulate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had my transfer- 'lovely' looking blastocyst on board 😀 blood test on the 18th. Here is to hoping we all have luck on our side this month 😀😀😀😀😘

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fingerscrossed2015 For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (09-09-2015),Hopeful37  (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingerscrosssed ur bt same day as mine. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by corzjayne View Post
    Fingerscrosssed ur bt same day as mine. Good luck
    Good luck to you too! I hope the time waiting for testing goes quickly for us 😊😄 do you think you will do home tests before or wait for blood test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerscrossed2015 View Post
    Good luck to you too! I hope the time waiting for testing goes quickly for us 😊😄 do you think you will do home tests before or wait for blood test?
    Yeah i want to poas before bt. Coz if its worked i want to be able to finaly see a positive test. Im debating wether to test friday 4dp 5dt first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by corzjayne View Post
    Yeah i want to poas before bt. Coz if its worked i want to be able to finaly see a positive test. Im debating wether to test friday 4dp 5dt first.
    Exciting!!!! 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    Do you know when you normally ovulate?
    No my ovulation is all over the place (its been anywhere between day 15 to day 25)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Myshell87 View Post
    No my ovulation is all over the place (its been anywhere between day 15 to day 25)
    @Myshell87 Similar to me naturally Really there's no way to know then... Not much help huh

Just checked my calendar With my last FET in June I had a low stim cycle (previously were just HRT) to bring on OV it was day 17 for trigger .... HRT cycles I transferred much earlier because I never ovulated it was just when my lining was ready

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

RubyGirl  (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.
    I haven't posted for awhile here. We ended up with 5 frosties, no fresh transfer due to ohss.
    Congrats to everyone who is pupo on here! Lots of bfps to come fingers crossed.
    Next cycle I am going to be on progynova to give us "more control" over transfer date. Is this HRT that you are talking about? Does anyone know how much control we have over when transfer will be??

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    Hi ladies.
    I haven't posted for awhile here. We ended up with 5 frosties, no fresh transfer due to ohss.
    Congrats to everyone who is pupo on here! Lots of bfps to come fingers crossed.
    Next cycle I am going to be on progynova to give us "more control" over transfer date. Is this HRT that you are talking about? Does anyone know how much control we have over when transfer will be??
    @sunny79 sorry to hear about the OHSS it's a killer... but that's awesome news about 5 Frosties!!

Yep the progynova & then prog support is what I understand to be the HRT FET cycle... I did 4 of them... Took the prog from memory from day 3(?) had maybe 2 scans to check lining and then could pretty much choose when I wanted to do FET once the lining was ok.... (within reason of course) but it will depend on how you respond... I never have issues with my lining.... Once FET was booked I started prog -5 days from the date (I had blasts frozen)

It's been almost 18mths since I had a HRT FET but that's pretty much it I think

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (09-09-2015)