Closed Thread
Page 72 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    Sounds promising!!
    You're doing what I do... although i've not heard of the black cherry before... Keeping warm is the other, wheat bag today before transfer because I couldn't do acupunture beforehand and a shot of Danish bitters

I was taking melatonin too but now unsure whether i should keep taking it... It helps me sleep!
    Oooo I haven't heard of Danish bitters. Thanks so much for the advice! My acupuncturist (who is also a pharmacist) says melatonin relaxes the uterus/prevents spasm and is Safe during pregnancy. It helps me sleep too!!! 😀

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fingerscrossed2015 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (08-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Caesardust - my clinic in Brisbane doesn't grade embryos either. I actually like that they don't, because I would get too obsessed. In my successful cycle they gave me a photocopy of the lab sheet for my embies, which I really appreciate cause I can see how these two frosties I'm about to have put back grew in the lab.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (08-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, their grading isn't predictive of whether it will take, and as each clinic uses a different system it's not so useful across clinics. Hugs and hoping our current or next cycles are the bfp ones 😊.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaMell For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (08-09-2015),Tanej78  (08-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone you've made me feel a lot more at ease about the grading. I'm just going to try and relax after the transfer for a couple of days and then I move house. Timing!! 😆😆😆😆

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (08-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    Thanks everyone you've made me feel a lot more at ease about the grading. I'm just going to try and relax after the transfer for a couple of days and then I move house. Timing!! 😆😆😆😆
    It gets so overwhelming so much information so much that we can dissect!!

AFM heard from lab, only one of my 6 remaining blasts lasted over night, it was biopsied today. So 2 in the freezer and one on board, trying to stay positive! Hoping I don't need to worry about the Frosties for atleast 2 years ☺️👍🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    Hope you manage to relax a little before the big move! Atleast you will be kept busy 😝

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooo I'm heading in for a transfer tomorrow afternoon. Nervous but trying to stay calm and positive 😬 😀

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fingerscrossed2015 For This Useful Post:

MamaMell  (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you for tomorrow @fingerscrossed2015! sounds like you have the best attitude you possibly can. All the best 😊 xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emby79 View Post
    Fingers crossed for you for tomorrow @fingerscrossed2015! sounds like you have the best attitude you possibly can. All the best 😊 xxx
    Thank you so much! This is our first cycle so all of this is new to me 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know how you must be feeling @fingerscrossed2015. We have had two stim cycles but not had a transfer yet as were supposed to be doing PGS but unfortunately that hasn't worked out so we are going to try to transfer our best frozen embryo in the next week. Going in for second lot of ovulation tracking bloods this morning. Am impatient to find out when transfer will be now! 😊 thinking of you today xxx