Closed Thread
Page 71 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tanej78 can I ask what is involved in your FET? I think mine is so basic. I have a blood test like cycle day 9 or 10 and then depending on my hormone levels I start using an OPK until I get a positive. Then after I get a positive the schedule the transfer from there. No scans or further blood tests and no meds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo to the PUPO ladies!! Those are awesome grading results.

I would love an A grade but I can't over B

Baby dust and big hugs for those in the TWW.

Had my blood test today (started my injections last Wednesday) and it seems my body is actually cooperating - Oestrogen is at 1015, LH at less than 1.4 and Progesterone at 1.5

Maybe just maybe my body is ready for this!

I get to wait until Friday before I have another blood test and my first scan of the cycle.

I am predicting that EPU will be Monday 21st.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (07-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    Tanej78 can I ask what is involved in your FET? I think mine is so basic. I have a blood test like cycle day 9 or 10 and then depending on my hormone levels I start using an OPK until I get a positive. Then after I get a positive the schedule the transfer from there. No scans or further blood tests and no meds.
    With my last clinic, I had bad OHSS 29 collected and 7 frozen at blast...
    My 5x FET (4 single, 1 double) were done as HRT (hormone replacement) because I have PCOS and long cycles... This involved me taking oestrogen from day 2 or 3 from memory, once lining was thick enough (thank fully one of my non issues 🙏🏻) they would b transfer in, I'd start progesterone 5 days before to simulate ov... I had one successful FET with that clinic which ended in m/c at 7/8weeks.

We transferred the remaining 2 blasts to Monash, started the regime of vitamins, steroids clexane etc... Had my last FET in June as a double, but we did it as a low dose stimulated cycle... Puregon from day 2, until I had one follie about 16mm and triggered ovulation... we transferd blasts day 5. Was a much "nicer" cycle than HRT as if was mimicking a cycle...

Monash it's always been ultrasounds and bloods, the HRT cycles it was only ever ultrasound to check lining no bloods.

I've just done my 2nd ever EPU and first ever fresh transfer, which I'm stoked to atleast have tried that... Even though I can still feel my ovaries are a bit sore 😬😄

Hope that helps... I'm ****house with jargon and the likes but feel free to ask me any questions 👍🏻

Yours does sound basic but if you ovulate normally then it's prob better that way to mimic as close to a natural cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks do much for all that info Tanej78, appreciate it! I'm thinking of changing clinics if this or the next FET doesn't work do get more monitoring. I feel like im not in with much of a shot with this one but have only been at this clinic do don't have much to compare to. I'll See how this cycle plays out then decide.
    And congrats again with PUPO. This could be your lucky one being your first fresh transfer and all! Fingerscrossed for that xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (07-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    Thanks do much for all that info Tanej78, appreciate it! I'm thinking of changing clinics if this or the next FET doesn't work do get more monitoring. I feel like im not in with much of a shot with this one but have only been at this clinic do don't have much to compare to. I'll See how this cycle plays out then decide.
    And congrats again with PUPO. This could be your lucky one being your first fresh transfer and all! Fingerscrossed for that xx
    @Hopeful37 thing to remember is you get to control what your comfortable with... My last clinic / FS wasn't interested in steroid support and the like, even though I'd just had my 5th miscarriage... So you kinda have to go hang on, this isn't cool, I want more... I don't necessarily know if we have answers with the new clinic / fs BUT I know that I feel better knowing we are DOING everything we can to help... Rather than just shrugging shoulders and saying "there's no evidence to support that it works"

Thank you... I'm feeling good and positive... And aiming to stay that way 😂😂

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (07-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to the ladies joining me in being PUPO!!!

Scientist rang me today, from the 10 eggs we had picked up, 1 was immature 1 didn't fertilise so that left us with 8. On transfer day (day 3) we had 6 @ 8cell and 2 @ 6cell all with no fragmentation, we weren't given gradings just told no fragmentation at all and said that was good, they transferred 1 and left the others go until today, we ended up freezing 3.

I have a really bad memory and just read everything however can't remember where everyone is at, sorry! And can't go back to see anything on my phone. Hope your all well!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mumofjay For This Useful Post:

fingerscrossed2015  (07-09-2015),Tanej78  (07-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had bloods today to start ovulation tracking today for upcoming FET. Am praying transfer won't be this Fri or Sat as am throwing at birthday party at our house for our 3 year old daughter. Even though my clinic says there's no need to rest after transfer I'm still going to take it easy for a couple of days so planning a 3 years olds party is definitely not a rest 😜 what cycle day have you girls had a frozen embryo transfer? I guess everyone's different but it would be nice to have a bit of an idea. I'm CD 11 today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emby79 couldn't tell you... with the HRT cycles I could choose, because we werent waiting for OV... but with other transfer's it was just when they said I know no help huh... how many days old are your embies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope you are all well! Here is my update- of the 5 eggs collected all 5 fertilised and on day 3 (today) they are all looking good 😀 Hopefully this continues and we will have a transfer on Wednesday with some to freeze? Any advice about things to do pre and post transfer greatly appreciated! I have acupuncture lined up for before and the day after and am taking black cherry extract for blood flow to lining at the moment ... Oh and melatonin (which I take to aid sleep anyway

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fingerscrossed2015 For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (08-09-2015),Hopeful37  (08-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerscrossed2015 View Post
    Hi ladies hope you are all well! Here is my update- of the 5 eggs collected all 5 fertilised and on day 3 (today) they are all looking good ������ Hopefully this continues and we will have a transfer on Wednesday with some to freeze? Any advice about things to do pre and post transfer greatly appreciated! I have acupuncture lined up for before and the day after and am taking black cherry extract for blood flow to lining at the moment ... Oh and melatonin (which I take to aid sleep anyway
    Sounds promising!!
    You're doing what I do... although i've not heard of the black cherry before... Keeping warm is the other, wheat bag today before transfer because I couldn't do acupunture beforehand and a shot of Danish bitters

I was taking melatonin too but now unsure whether i should keep taking it... It helps me sleep!