Hi ladies. I need advice/opinions. I'm currently CD19 due back to the clinic in the morning for what should be a final blood test to check for ovulation. I'm pretty sure today's the day as CM has gone eggy. So transfer would be in 5-6 days as we have a blastocyst in waiting. I however at the moment am running a temp of 38.5 and am starting to cough up mucus (gathering Iv got a chest infection). If this was you, would you pull the pin on the transfer? I'm hoping I'll be better in a weeks time but Iv got sick straight off the bat of sinusitis. DP thinks I should cancel as he feels my body won't be well enough to do what's it's meant to do.