Closed Thread
Page 67 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone. Good to hear there are some promising fertilisation numbers and positive thoughts at the forefront.

Afm I collected a script for clexane today after being told my clinic wouldn't prescribe it even though last time it was. Apparently a nice doctor did it unknowingly because I had been upset about another failed cycle. I figure it can't hurt. All set for transfer next Wednesday. C'mon!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    Hi everyone. Good to hear there are some promising fertilisation numbers and positive thoughts at the forefront.

Afm I collected a script for clexane today after being told my clinic wouldn't prescribe it even though last time it was. Apparently a nice doctor did it unknowingly because I had been upset about another failed cycle. I figure it can't hurt. All set for transfer next Wednesday. C'mon!!!
    All the best for your transfer, if my embies make it I'll also be Wednesday so we can go mad together in the TWW! I'll also be on that awful clexane.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hope77 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (05-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hope77 View Post
    All the best for your transfer, if my embies make it I'll also be Wednesday so we can go mad together in the TWW! I'll also be on that awful clexane.
    Sorry if this is a silly question but what is clexane? 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's an injection that thins the blood. This is used along with baby aspirin to help prevent miscarriage. It's is generally prescribed if you have had a number of miscarriages or failed ivf cycles. Hope that helps.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

MamaMell  (06-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Officially a BFN for me. I tested this morning on the morning I was supposed to test. :-(

I'm going to go into another FET straight away. I've got 2 frosties left so here's hoping one will stick. Oh man back to square one. I don't know how I'll get through another 2 ww and all the rest. The time is a killer
    Hope everyone is going ok xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Hopeful37, i'm sorry to hear that. Big hugs for you lovely.
    It's great you've got a plan, will be keeping my fingers crossed for you right through. Do you have anything nice and nurturing on the cards for today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mamamell. It's the waiting that gets to me the most. How am I going to get through another cycle and 2ww even then there's of course no guarantees. The thought of that at the moment is too much, got to not think about it. Sorry just venting!!

Nothing much planned today. It's a rainy day in Sydney so it's a nice day to chill and watch movies and have some yummy food x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    Officially a BFN for me. I tested this morning on the morning I was supposed to test. :-(

I'm going to go into another FET straight away. I've got 2 frosties left so here's hoping one will stick. Oh man back to square one. I don't know how I'll get through another 2 ww and all the rest. The time is a killer
    Hope everyone is going ok xx
    Sorry to hear that hopeful37 😔 it always helps to have a plan going forward, but your right the waiting is torture xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (06-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Hopeful. It's a killer being on the merry go round. Another lots of pills/injections, waiting for the next scan, the next call, the next transfer, the next blood test. Phew. But the goal is still shiny and alluring and it keeps us going. Rest up as you know you need the strength to push on through again. Thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Caseardust xx. You are right it's just one hurdle after the next, we are all in the same boat no matter where we are in the process. So good to be able to chat and swap stories with you ladies. It really helps xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (06-09-2015)