Closed Thread
Page 66 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by exilius View Post
    How long is your cycle normally? Have they told you what your levels are?
    It's changed of late. When we started just before mess it went to 28 days now it's gone back to 30-35. I can't remember the hormone but the main one they seem to focus on (oestrogen maybe) went from around 160 Wednesday to over 400 Friday. Waiting for today's result but think I'm doing more bloods and a lining scan on Monday anyway. Reminds me I handed in my script Thursday and the chemist hasn't called me to say my progesterone a arrived. Better call them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MamaMell & @Tanej78 - great news on your embies!

I got the call this morning to say of my five eggs collected yesterday, only 4 were mature so 4 were ICSIed & we have 3 fertilised. Next update Monday and I'm hoping they'll all still be kicking along. Would love for 2 more babies and no more fresh IVF cycles!! But I'll be also greatful if we get one more baby. Not sure I can go through this again, money isn't an issue it is psychologically and putting our life on hold! Hope everyone has a great weekend.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hope77 For This Useful Post:

MamaMell  (05-09-2015),Tanej78  (05-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hope77 View Post

I got the call this morning to say of my five eggs collected yesterday, only 4 were mature so 4 were ICSIed & we have 3 fertilised. Next update Monday and I'm hoping they'll all still be kicking along. Would love for 2 more babies and no more fresh IVF cycles!! But I'll be also greatful if we get one more baby. Not sure I can go through this again, money isn't an issue it is psychologically and putting our life on hold! Hope everyone has a great weekend.
    That's great!!
    I know the feeling... Would also love for this to be the last of the EPU's!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you @hope77. It is a slog in more ways than one, isn't it?

I remember being really irritated at the prospect of another stim cycle instead of a FET this time round.

It wasn't the cost and no matter that a stim was a more sensible option ( if a FET did give us a take home bubs) as I would have been 40 by the time we could try again. Man I was ****y about it, despite there being no real reason to crack the ****s. Haha.

How are you going @Sariele?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMell View Post
    How are you going @Sariele?
    Hi @MamaMell, thanks for asking. Just kicking along, will start Crinone on Monday morning then fly to Brisbane at midday on Thu for transfer Friday. It's so weird to think that barring any disasters, I'll be PUPO this time next week. I've been planning this FET for six months from England, so despite the fact my expectations of a BFP are close to zero, it's still a big deal just to have a transfer finally.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Aug Sept 2015

Quote Originally Posted by hope77 View Post

Great news..., I am hoping this is my last one as it is number 5 and mentally and emotionally I am hurting
    @Tanej78 - goooooo embies

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (05-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so exited to transfer 2 more sleeps!😊😁 feeling so much better today no pain and no bloating no sign of ohss ..which i was scared of 😀 can't wait till monday! !!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to corzjayne For This Useful Post:

fingerscrossed2015  (05-09-2015),Tanej78  (06-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @corzjayne that is exciting, go you good thing, go!
    @Sariele, glad to hear you are ok, despite the imminent Crinone. Bleurgh. That stuff. Will be thinking of you both throughout the week ;-)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaMell For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (05-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies... Hope everyone is having a nice weekend with lots of good news! We just got the call and three of our five eggs have fertilised. Fingers crossed they keep going! 😀😀😀

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fingerscrossed2015 For This Useful Post:

hope77  (05-09-2015),Hopeful37  (05-09-2015),MamaMell  (05-09-2015),Tanej78  (06-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm starting to feel slightly apprehensive about going ahead with this transfer. Results from today only saw another slight increase in hormones so going in again Monday for more bloods to see if ovulation has occurred. Today I'm on CD18. Just feels like CDs are running out.