Closed Thread
Page 6 of 98 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

Thought I'd jump on board as well

Just got confirmation today that our FET from June was a BFN (which I knew already...) so we're up for round 2 ICSI at the end of July (if AF shows on time).

Trying to be positive, our 1st round in March unfortunately ended in a mmc @ 9 weeks but it was the 1st time we've had those two lines, due to hubby having obstructive azoospermia.

Look forward to cycling with you all

2. The Following User Says Thank You to del84 For This Useful Post:

emby79  (07-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome del84

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'll also be joining you in September. Ado having round 2 of icsi with a freeze all pgd cycle. Then having a rest and will be able to transfer 2 months later. This will be our last cycle for a while as financially there is no more room. Don't even know if we can test all embryos yet. That's if we get any....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

emby79  (07-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af came early this cycle after only a 9 day LP. As a result I'll be cycling in Sept and asking for progesterone support!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to exilius For This Useful Post:

emby79  (07-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, so lovely to meet you all as we are all about to go through similar journeys 😊 i am about to start my second ivf cycle with PGD in August after our first ivf cycle in June was cancelled because our 2 out of 8 fertilised embryos weren't able to be biopsied for PGD. The pre genetic diagnosis (PGD) is the whole reason we are doing ivf cycles. Our history is out of 7 pregnancies via natural conception we have miscarried 6 times, 5 times at around 8 weeks gestation and one at 16 weeks along due to downs syndrome which you can imagine was heartbreaking 😢 we have a beautiful miracle nearly 3 year old girl who was born with two club feet. Our road is rocky and after one failed attempt at ivf I feel like I may not be strong enough emotionally to continue on, however dh and I are so determined to have one sibling for our daughter (she keeps asking for a sister or brother) and I feel like our family is not yet complete. So we are trying again. Thank you so much @Sariele for starting this thread early, we all need each others support in the weeks leading up to our cycles, I know I certainly needed it, thank you 😘 xx
    Last edited by emby79; 07-07-2015 at 20:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kazzy36 I'm from Adelaide too 😊 which clinic are you seeing? We are at Fertility SA after seeing Repromed first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that sounds frustrating emby! I am a nurse too, & have a really good relationship with my FS - to the point when he left one clinic, i tracked him down to the next one. He'll listen to what i say, & respects that i'm a nurse. The staff at city fertility all seem nice too. I am just disappointed with results so far.... also... it is fairly hefty in cost.
    When i initially looked into repromed - about 5 years ago... they were in their boom era. To access donor sperm and ivf was gobsmackingly expensive.... simply to register for the donor program was $10,000 oop with no rebates at all. So i disregarded them right away.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy36 For This Useful Post:

emby79  (09-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kazzy36 wow that's a huge amount of money for one cycle! Do you mind me asking, which clinic did your FS leave to go to city fertility? Where do you work as a nurse? The country/outback? I'm originally from the mid north but live in Adelaide since I tied the knot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh emby that wasn't even for the cycle.... that was just to register for the donor program. Ivf and cost of donor sperm on top of that!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy36 For This Useful Post:

emby79  (09-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kazzy36 wowee! That's ridiculous! No wonder you didn't go with them! All the best with your next cycle xxx