Closed Thread
Page 50 of 98 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    Had my 3rd scan & bloods today (day11) ... 25 each side the ones measuring highest were.....

R - 17, 17, 16, 15, 14 (x6) 13 (x3)
    L - 16, 15, 15, 14, 13 (x2)

Trigger Monday night and egg pick up will be Wednesday! I'm not scanning again just doing a blood test Monday morning to check hormones!!
    I'm guessing I will be having EPU on Wednesday also. I have scan and bloods Monday. Am just going by last cycle that pick up could be Wednesday. I hope my ovaries are doing something similar to yours!! All the best for Wednesday!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hope77 For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (30-08-2015),Tanej78  (29-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @hope77 ooh keep us posted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Wow some of you have heaps of follicles. Good luck with EPU.

Afm, not sure started the second lot of injections today, both needles were blunt which was rude! Since my ovaries are in wierd places feeling pressure where my left one is (behind my uterus) I don't know what to make of this as last time I was on lower doses and had no knowledge of anything happening and this time I'm feeling it. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today was CD 6 of my FET. Just plodding along, popping Progynova and quaffing raspberry leaf tea and pomegranate juice. Getting nervous about my scan on Wed, I only get a decent lining when on stims, so I'm really concerned transfer will have to be pushed back because my lining will be too thin. Which won't be fun as I'll have to reschedule flights and accommodation, plus try and get repeat scans in Perth at short notice... it was hard enough booking my first scan ten days in advance!

Lots going on in here at the moment, good luck to those coming up for EPU. Do we have anyone who's PUPO at the moment? I've lost track!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele I'll be thinking of you for your scan and hoping your lining is thick and wonderful. Is juice good for lining?? Hmm better get to the shops.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Today was CD 6 of my FET. Just plodding along, popping Progynova and quaffing raspberry leaf tea and pomegranate juice. Getting nervous about my scan on Wed, I only get a decent lining when on stims, so I'm really concerned transfer will have to be pushed back because my lining will be too thin. Which won't be fun as I'll have to reschedule flights and accommodation, plus try and get repeat scans in Perth at short notice... it was hard enough booking my first scan ten days in advance!

Lots going on in here at the moment, good luck to those coming up for EPU. Do we have anyone who's PUPO at the moment? I've lost track!
    I'm PUPO at the moment! Test next Sunday!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (30-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    Had my 3rd scan & bloods today (day11) ... 25 each side the ones measuring highest were.....

R - 17, 17, 16, 15, 14 (x6) 13 (x3)
    L - 16, 15, 15, 14, 13 (x2)

Trigger Monday night and egg pick up will be Wednesday! I'm not scanning again just doing a blood test Monday morning to check hormones!!
    Have they said if you'll be having a fresh or FET? That's a lot of follicles. My clinic don't allow a fresh if you reach 15 follicles all up as its too dangerous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    I'm PUPO at the moment! Test next Sunday!
    Yay!! Good luck and hope you get your BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2ww

Hi Everyone,
    This is my very first post. I am very excited to see others starting in August 2015.
    DH and I are first round ICSI/IVF and all gone extremely well to date.
    Was on 300 Gonal F and produced only 4 excellent sized follicles and one 4cmx5cm cyst BUT at OPU 15 viable eggs were collected ...weird. They also drained the cyst so that's sorted now.
    8 of those 15 eggs were successfully fertilised, 5 frozen and 2 transferred.
    So now I'm PUPO too
    bHCG test 11th Sept...this 2ww sux more than usual.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Incy For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (30-08-2015),emby79  (30-08-2015),hope77  (31-08-2015),Hopeful37  (30-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by allykat111 View Post
    Have they said if you'll be having a fresh or FET? That's a lot of follicles. My clinic don't allow a fresh if you reach 15 follicles all up as its too dangerous.
    I'm keeping fingers xd for a fresh because I've never had one ... They haven't ruled it out yet