Closed Thread
Page 40 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    Hi everyone. It's been busy on this thread over the past few days!! I've had my fist scan on day 12 of a medicated fet cycle and once again my lining is not playing fair. 6mm so another scan booked for Friday and hopefully it's at the 8mm mark so transfer can occur mid next week. I'm finding it hard to be positive about this cycle and not doing all the extra stuff I've done in the past like naturopath. Now reading about auto immune diseases and fertility as I have psoriasis. Anyone know anything about this and how to test for issues? I'm seeking a problem to help me focus on a solution. Ivf makes you crazy!!! 😖
    Sorry I have no idea, @Caesardust. Just wanted to wish you the best of luck! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Caesar - are you using Progynova? If so, try dissolving the tabs under your tongue instead of swallowing them, as it absorbs better. My FS got me to do this in my first FET a couple of years back, when my lining was sitting on 6mm and not budging. After three days of doing it, my lining had jumped up to 8mm. This time I'm doing it right from the start (which was today).

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Babymcchicken  (25-08-2015),Caesardust  (25-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsi View Post
    This is a totally random question but does anyone know if you can transfer embryo's from clinics?
    I'm thinking not but thought I would ask
    Yes we transferred between to Melbourne clinics both sperm and blasts... It wasn't too expensive lots of paperwork but relatively easy

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emby79 it's such a long and frustrating road.. Hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    First scan today on day6, approx 20follies each side, which I was kinda expecting... Being PCOS and all... Largest about 9mm. Lining is 11mm thick... Kick off orgalutran Wed morning next scan and bloods thurs morning... Currently on 250puregon and clexane nightly!

Im really hoping I get to do a fresh transfer this time..

I'm quite worried about the growing the embryos out and PGD testing... What happens if we end up with nothing? We can't afford square one again so soon.. So hard isn't it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry hopeh3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by corzjayne View Post
    Hi fingerscrossed 2015 welcome. I was understimmed ny first cycle aswel. So they gave me a higher dose this time. 2nd ivf go no transfers before. I am on day 6 of injections today.
    And i too am paranoid about understimming or a canceled cycle. .just want to make it to transfer.
    Good luck!!!
    We have male factor low sperm count so we are doing icsi.
    Thank you for the welcome! Great to hear your story. I hope this round is much better for you! Do you have your first scan and blood test soon? Wishing you luck 😀

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fingerscrossed2015 For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (25-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies first day of injections today -450 gonal-f after poor response and cancelled cycle with 225 dose. I have my first scan on Sat (day 5 of injections) - will that be too early to see if I am responding better? Hope everyone's cycle is going well. Wishing you all the best of luck 😀

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fingerscrossed2015 For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (25-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    First scan today on day6, approx 20follies each side, which I was kinda expecting... Being PCOS and all... Largest about 9mm. Lining is 11mm thick... Kick off orgalutran Wed morning next scan and bloods thurs morning... Currently on 250puregon and clexane nightly!

Im really hoping I get to do a fresh transfer this time..

I'm quite worried about the growing the embryos out and PGD testing... What happens if we end up with nothing? We can't afford square one again so soon.. So hard isn't it.
    Wishing you luck! It all sounds positive so far 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much Sariele. I'll try this from today!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (25-08-2015)