Closed Thread
Page 37 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh bugger Babymcchicken. When's the blood test? There's still a chance until then!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emby79 sorry to hear this.

Ya exillis PUPO!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I show my ignorance and ask what PUPO stands for? 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pregnant until proven otherwise

5. The Following User Says Thank You to exilius For This Useful Post:

emby79  (22-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymcchicken View Post
    No go, got a negative! Torn between being depressed and elated as I just sold my first item on etsy :/
    Quote Originally Posted by emby79 View Post
    Day 5 news- out of 4 embryos only one made it and was biopsied for PGS and then the cells they took from it disintegrated. Am devastated once again 😢
    Quote Originally Posted by exilius View Post
    PUPO! 3BB on board
    Baby chicken - that sucks! When is blood test?

Emby79 - no words just sending hugs.

Exilius - yay for PUPO

I am day 3 of injections, (I googled and apparently it's fine to leave puregon out it just reduces the shelf life to 28days and it's going to be all gone by then.)
    Sorry this is my first cycle and I feel like I'm just asking lots of questions but is it normal that I still have my period? It stopped the night before I started injections then has restarted again.
    Next week is a little hectic.
    Monday blood test
    Tuesday scan 2 hr drive each way
    Friday scan 2 hr drive each way
    Sunday blood test 2 hr drive. Then drive another 1.5hrs to holiday house
    Does anyone else travel? I know we have it easy compared to some, just sucks when the town we live in doesn't do bloods on a Sunday, it's then a minimum 2 hr drive just for a blood test!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mumofjay For This Useful Post:

emby79  (24-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BT is Tuesday...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emby79 big hugs pet. That is just heartbreaking. xx

Babymc fingers crossed or Tuesday.

Well I am truly ****ed off in the middle of this 2ww. Feel nothing and feel it hasn't worked. Was really hot (according to my husband! ) last time and he wouldn't be able to snuggle in bed cos of the heat! and I was peeing loads. Just feel normal but cranky. Anyone fast forward til Friday please. Over this ****e

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeh3 For This Useful Post:

emby79  (24-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm only 1 day in to my 2ww (2w+2d wait actually) and I'm already going nuts with my brain making up 'symptoms' gah! Fast forward to Friday indeed, at least them I should know (af due on thurs)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by allykat111 View Post
    I'm a bit grumpy with my clinic. I called and asked to speak with a nurse this morning about how Iv had 5days of spotting. I called at 7:40am to be told they'll call back shortly, I called again at 10:10am as I hadn't heard anything and was told I was red flagged as a call back but they were really busy. I went to work. I checked my phone at 2:30 pm still no call back. After my shift @5pm I had 2 missed calls from the clinic and numerous from DP. He left a ****ed off message to call back asap. The clinic had called him telling him that they tried to call me with no answer and I sounded distressed. They then said something about they were confused as I had gone in Friday for a blood test and it was negative, he was like, did you forget to tell me you were tested or just didn't tell me. I never went to the clinic Friday let alone had a test???? I'm just not sure what the f;:k my body is doing as I'm not breaking into a full bleed but rather just spotting. I just want some answers, like hey how bout you come in for a blood test and scan to see what's going on???
    @allykat111 so sorry. I'm not sure what clinic you're at but this sort of thing happened to us all the time at our first clinic and is why we changed.

Buffy
    Last edited by buffalo speedway; 23-08-2015 at 18:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all... Introduced myself before but just checking in again. About to start the IVF process again after our first cycle was cancelled (due to poor response to gonal f.) We are trying again with a double dose this time. I should be starting injections on Tuesday ( just waiting for my period to start properly - just spotting at the moment.) Would love any advice/support and to offer support to others. Really worried we will have another cancelled cycle but trying hard to stay positive! Wishing you all amazing luck!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fingerscrossed2015 For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (24-08-2015)