Closed Thread
Page 35 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I got the call today I'm ovulating and my frozen transfer is booked for next Wednesday. Yay it's starting to feel exciting now I'm onto the next phase!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

emby79  (21-08-2015),exilius  (21-08-2015),Tanej78  (22-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey I have a quick question.... I stupidly left my puregon out of the fridge after injection this morning, do you think it would still be ok? Or should I swap the cartridge and then try to get another one from the clinic when I go on Tuesday for my scan? Can't believe I done it! And I even went back into the bathroom like 7 times before I left for the day!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe call the clinic in the morning and ask a nurse

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone experienced this? I had my egg retrieval 5 days ago and pain was disappearing a day or so ago but this morning have woken up with what feels like kidney discomfort. Do you think this could be a sign of ohss? Will ring clinic today I think....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emby79 yeah id buzz the clinic. Keep ur fluids up and take it easy. Do u have any spotting still after egg retrival? I think i had discomfort snd spotting till about 4 days after. Panadol helps.
    Mumofjay i think b it will be fine seeing its cooler weather atn and it was inside out of the sun id imagine.

Good luck hopeful37.

AFM im on day 4 of stimming. Got sum nice bruises. 2 more days of work to go then im off for a month travelling to sydney in Thursday fir rest of treatment. Ultrasound and bt on friday. Im anxious to see how mu folicules are growing hoping for more eggs this time. Feeling optimistic but abit scared at the same time. ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by allykat111 View Post
    So I saw my FS this morning just to pick his brain over why I started spotting 4 days after transfer all the way to my period. As I had no blood tests he had no real definitive answers. But has decided to put me on progesterone from my ovulation day. Has anyone had this? Did it work. He's hoping it will keep my lining nice and thick and less likely to shed early.
    Have had 5 FET and have always had progesterone. Hard to compare since we are all different, sounds like a positive step for you though 👍🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emby79 View Post
    Has anyone experienced this? I had my egg retrieval 5 days ago and pain was disappearing a day or so ago but this morning have woken up with what feels like kidney discomfort. Do you think this could be a sign of ohss? Will ring clinic today I think....
    A big sign of my ohss was no matter how much I drank I wasn't pee'ing enough... But that was 48hrs after... Keep up the fluids, watch for skin tightening, that's where a lot of my pain came from the swelling.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

emby79  (22-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by corzjayne View Post
    Emby79 yeah id buzz the clinic. Keep ur fluids up and take it easy. Do u have any spotting still after egg retrival? I think i had discomfort snd spotting till about 4 days after. Panadol helps.
    Mumofjay i think b it will be fine seeing its cooler weather atn and it was inside out of the sun id imagine.

Good luck hopeful37.

AFM im on day 4 of stimming. Got sum nice bruises. 2 more days of work to go then im off for a month travelling to sydney in Thursday fir rest of treatment. Ultrasound and bt on friday. Im anxious to see how mu folicules are growing hoping for more eggs this time. Feeling optimistic but abit scared at the same time. ☺
    I know that feeling! I have my first scan on Monday! This is my first EPU since 2013 (we had 7 Frosties) and I had major ohss so a little bit scared too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PUPO! 3BB on board
    Attached Images

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to exilius For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (22-08-2015),Lovebubs77  (22-08-2015),Tanej78  (22-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day 5 news- out of 4 embryos only one made it and was biopsied for PGS and then the cells they took from it disintegrated. Am devastated once again 😢