Closed Thread
Page 30 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    9 is a good number, and ICSI can make the world of difference. We had 10 eggs retrieved for IVF, 9 were mature 0 fertilised. We had 5 eggs collected for ICSI, 4 were mature, all fertilised, 3 made it to day 5 (one of which is now my daughter).

Fingers crossed for a good result in the fert report tomorrow

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to exilius For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (17-08-2015),emby79  (17-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for that info @exilius, gives me a lot more hope! 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af came today on time so i start stims wednesday am. Super exited. Been waiting 6 months since our first try at ivf and has felt like forever. Hoping this time we get to transfer.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to corzjayne For This Useful Post:

hope77  (17-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    LH was on the rise so they think I'm ovulating today. BT tomorrow to confirm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Exilius what day did u have your blood test with a frozen transfer? I'm freaking out my first blood test is Thursday cycle day 11 but today I had EWCM so I'm worried I might ovulate early?! I did a OPK and it came up negative

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Hope, I had my blood test on day 9 but had to do another one on day 10 before I was ovulating. Just had our embryo transferred today so the 10 day wait begins. BT on Friday the 28th to see the result. AHHH ...fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hope how long is your cycle normally? I'm thinking of calling mine in the morning to try and bring forward the blood test that I'm having on Thursday. I might do a opk in the morning and if I get a positive I'll definitely call. Just stressed I'm going to miss the boat this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone. Started my meds today for my second medicated thaw cycle. Asked the nurse what the last blastocyst was like and this last one I have. She said that both are day 6 embryos that they must've had to wait the extra day to get to the blastocyst stage. She suggested I do pgd testing in a next stim cycle of this time is unsuccessful. She said it's about $8000. Has anyone done it before and can give me some insight??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Caesardust We are doing PGD at the moment, the ivf cycle costs us $8000 but we get most of it back so its only $3000 out of pocket. Our first cycle of ivf didn't get to PGD stage, our last two embryos were not able to be biopsied for PGD. Hopefully this cycle we will be able to have the embryos biopsied, we did ICSI this time so that at day 5 the blastocysts have an outer layer which they take the sample from for PGD. It will cost us $1500 for two embryos to be PGD tested and any more than two it will cost $2500. It is not covered by medicare so that is the total out of pocket cost. Hope this helps xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to emby79 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (17-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a bit grumpy with my clinic. I called and asked to speak with a nurse this morning about how Iv had 5days of spotting. I called at 7:40am to be told they'll call back shortly, I called again at 10:10am as I hadn't heard anything and was told I was red flagged as a call back but they were really busy. I went to work. I checked my phone at 2:30 pm still no call back. After my shift @5pm I had 2 missed calls from the clinic and numerous from DP. He left a ****ed off message to call back asap. The clinic had called him telling him that they tried to call me with no answer and I sounded distressed. They then said something about they were confused as I had gone in Friday for a blood test and it was negative, he was like, did you forget to tell me you were tested or just didn't tell me. I never went to the clinic Friday let alone had a test???? I'm just not sure what the f;:k my body is doing as I'm not breaking into a full bleed but rather just spotting. I just want some answers, like hey how bout you come in for a blood test and scan to see what's going on???