Closed Thread
Page 29 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess as the saying goes, it's not over until the fat lady sings.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck allykat

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had spotting and light bleeding between transfer and bt on my successful cycle. Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw girls its so tough. Big love to you all. Just stay strong on your 2ww ( I will have to remember to say the same myself next week!) People don't realise how soul destroying the actual process can be but ()please God or anyone listening up there) it will be worth it for us all! The fresh cycle is so much more draining and traumatic as each stage determines if the next one can happen. Finger crossed you wont have to go through it again and these oh so badly wanted babas will bless our worlds. Wait until you hear how all over the place I was today! I was supposed to ring the clinic to confirm the time for transfer on Monday. I don't like ringing in the morning in case people have urgent questions etc. My friend called in for lunch, we went for a short walk, popped DD into cot and decided my bed was calling me. When I got up and remembered it was half 5 and clinic was closed! So distracted..but how could I forget! Have a provisional booking so hoping someone calls me tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Aug Sept 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper1977 View Post
    Hey folks, been a bit quiet since my first post. Today I had my egg collection. On the ultrasound scan on Wednesday my left ovary was behind my uterus, being a newb to this I thought nothing off it. Today I was told only three eggs collected and while my fight ovary feels much better my left still feels full and I am thinking it was left. My normal RE was away on holidays and they had some one covering. No one has told me what was going on or why from 8 or more mature follies I only have three or if there were any problems. Feeling bummed and in the dark. Will find out tomorrow how eggs are travelling. Trying not to cry...
    Hi Pepper77,

I am a newbie too. My egg collection was Tuesday and transfer tomorrow!! Eek!!
    From my very limited experience I had 27 mature follicles and they retrieved 22 eggs, only 18 were mature. Not every follicle has an egg inside so they would have tried them all, just not all had an egg. It is quality over quantity though. You do only need one.

I hope someone gives you some more info soon. I have found the feeling of being out of control so overwhelming. I am sure the hormones aren't helping either.

Love and best wishes to you. Xxxx
    Last edited by sunny79; 15-08-2015 at 11:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by corzjayne View Post
    For any of u ladies that started ur cycle with bcp how many dsys was it between ur last active bcp and ur af starting??
    I had my last bcp on a sat and got my period on the Wednesday

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (16-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    I had my last bcp on a sat and got my period on the Wednesday
    I've been on the pill in the lead up to this FET, and the first time I got AF was exactly 3 days after the last active pill (spotting started 12 hours earlier though), and the second time was 3.5 - 4 days. In a week I'll be finding out what it will be this last time, and I'm desperately hoping no longer than 4 days, as I'm banking the timing of everything on CD 1 being Mon 24th after taking my last pill on Thu!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (16-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Egg Retrieval tomorrow, hopefully our second round of ivf will be a better one. We are doing ICSI this time so fingers and toes are crossed 😊

11. The Following User Says Thank You to emby79 For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (16-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today, Emby79!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to exilius For This Useful Post:

emby79  (17-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had egg retrieval, only got 9 eggs (one more than last time) and can't help but feel disappointed. Am staying positive though, this time ICSI might be the ticket 😊