Closed Thread
Page 28 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeh3 View Post
    Ceadardust.....I am in the middle of a natural FET(sually 28 cycle). On day 2 you give bloods and probably around day 9ish again. Then around day 12 I had bloods at the clinic and a vaginal ultrasound to check the lining. Bloods the following day to check for ovulation and a once of trigger injection the following day. 2 days later I am about to start pessaries(gel/bullets!) and in for transfer on Monday midday. Fingers crossed. Best of luck. May the last one be the best one xx
    I would have presumed a natural FET was one with no drug intervention. I wish I had all those tests with what I thought was a natural FET. I had bloods every second day from day 12 then in for the transfer 5 days later. No drugs. No ultrasounds. Maybe I should insist on ultrasounds to check my lining this time as AF has showed signs 4 days after FET

2. The Following User Says Thank You to allykat111 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (14-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Aug Sept 2015

Caesarsust, my natural FETs have been blood tests daily from day 12 until ovulation, then transfer & pessaries starting after transfer. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Congrats on being PUPO Ally!

So sorry for the BFN Caesar.

Myshell - yeah it's weird, in American IVF forums you always see them talking about the ordered bedrest for a few days after ET. Totally overkill!
    I havent done mine yet but my doctor said I'll need a week off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopeh3 thank you for your advice, it helps a lot 😘 sending positive vibes and hugs right back at you! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I am still going through this topic to catch up on everyone's stories. I'm currently in my 2WW and going crazy!
    DH and I transferred one embryo on the 8th. I had 19 eggs, only 4 of those were fertilised and only 1 embryo was strong enough to be transferred. If this doesn't work we will have to go through the process again which upsets me a bit.
    Hopefully this one is the one for us 😊

7. The Following User Says Thank You to adaga For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (14-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adaga View Post
    Hi ladies,
    I am still going through this topic to catch up on everyone's stories. I'm currently in my 2WW and going crazy!
    DH and I transferred one embryo on the 8th. I had 19 eggs, only 4 of those were fertilised and only 1 embryo was strong enough to be transferred. If this doesn't work we will have to go through the process again which upsets me a bit.
    Hopefully this one is the one for us 😊
    Very frustrating for you @adaga.

My last TWW, first week was no problems, but the second week I went mad, looking for symptoms etc!
    I had 2 embies transferred on Wednesday and have 1 frozen left... So am just at the start of the TWW for me. I am already dreading the thought of another full stim cycle in the near future!

You must be so disappointed with the result of you last IVF. My FS believes in more is not best, it's quality over quantity in regards to eggs. I think he's conservative with the gonalf until he knows how I react from it. I had 8 retrieved and 5 took to embies... 4 from 4 have thawed so far. Though I know many other that have 15+ eggs from a cycle, so you are not alone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I have had this week off on stress leave, as I had migraines and headaches all week and a meltdown on Wednesday. I also have a week holiday booked for EPU and Transfer, mainly because we were due for our annual week long holiday and as we are in regional qld and have to travel anyway.
    So we have hired a holiday house and have friends and godson's visiting us for the weekend.

Finished the pill yesterday, now to just wait for AF to turn up so I can have blood tests and hopefully start injections next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey folks, been a bit quiet since my first post. Today I had my egg collection. On the ultrasound scan on Wednesday my left ovary was behind my uterus, being a newb to this I thought nothing off it. Today I was told only three eggs collected and while my fight ovary feels much better my left still feels full and I am thinking it was left. My normal RE was away on holidays and they had some one covering. No one has told me what was going on or why from 8 or more mature follies I only have three or if there were any problems. Feeling bummed and in the dark. Will find out tomorrow how eggs are travelling. Trying not to cry...

Thanks
    Reviews
    For any of u ladies that started ur cycle with bcp how many dsys was it between ur last active bcp and ur af starting??

Thanks
    Reviews
    So the bleeding never really started in the end??? I'm going out of my head. I had a bit of a bleed yesterday and some dark spotting like I get before a period but nothing today??? I'm so sick with a sinus infection the doc has given me a pregnancy safe antibiotic. Oh and she gave me a slip for a hcg test so if by Monday there's no more spotting or Aunt Flo I can at least get checked for HCG to ease my mind. I will be 9dp5dt so some hormone should be visible via blood by then. I do have a weird feeling just above my pelvis. Not really period cramps more annoying like someone's poking me.