Closed Thread
Page 22 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies already done a blood test and gave results back and it's a solid 390 and AF isn't due till Sunday..haven't been tracking ovulation but looking like a lil more than 12 dpo.
    The clinic is going to let me know about my IVF rnd tomorrow and no doubt after a scan etc later. Weird yet very cool!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ya chances lucky u!!! How exiting!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to corzjayne For This Useful Post:

chances  (07-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Myshell87 View Post
    Hey ladies, quick question.
    i had an early m/c last month and now we're waiting for my hcg to drop before we can prepare for our next FET.

My levels have gone from 23 to 44 to 25 then back up to 46. FS did a scan yesterday to ensure it wasn't eptopic, and has ruled it a UPL. He is hopeful that my body will pass everything naturally.

Just wondering if anyone else has been in this situation (with low levels that wont seem to go away) and how long it took to get everything back to "normal". This has already been going on for 3 weeks and I would like to just put it past me.
    I had an ectopic a couple of months ago and it took a month for my levels to drop. I had to have blood tests every few days to check that the levels didn't rise. If they rose they were going to look at other options. Did they say they would do anything or is it a wait and see thing? It's so annoying to wait for your levels to drop. I can totally understand you wanting to put it behind you. Can ask what UPL stands for ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    I had an ectopic a couple of months ago and it took a month for my levels to drop. I had to have blood tests every few days to check that the levels didn't rise. If they rose they were going to look at other options. Did they say they would do anything or is it a wait and see thing? It's so annoying to wait for your levels to drop. I can totally understand you wanting to put it behind you. Can ask what UPL stands for ?
    Ive been going to my clinic every few days for bloods. I could probably drive there with my eyes closed now.

Our FS gave 3 options. 1. Wait it out (which is what he wants to do) 2. D&C 3. Tablets that will flush everything (but you cant do another transfer for 3 months after taking them - i said no to this option straight away).

He explained a UPL (unknown pregnancy location) as still having possible bits of placenta somewhere in my uterus. But we couldn't find anything during the scan.

Its all just very frustrating. I'm hopeful that my levels will drop next week but who knows really. My skin is starting to break out aswell. I think its a combination of hormones & stress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    To work or not to work? So tomorrow's my FET. I was just talking to a fellow worker who has unsuccessfully tried IVF for a few years. She made the comment, "I'm surprised your coming in to work on Sunday, take it easy and don't lift. If your sore stay home, don't risk it". I haven't done this before and am sure ppl go straight back to work. Should I not come in or will I be ok. If I don't come in ill only get 12 hours for the week as I have no sick leave.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Myshell very frustrating for you! Especially when your levels are climbing a little. Once I got to your levels, my Hcg dropped to 0 in a week. So fingers crossed for you that it is dropping again and it does so quickly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesardust View Post
    Hi everyone. Thought I'd jump in and say hi as I suppose now it's August I should move over to this thread. I'm currently in my tww (8dp5dt) with my bt on Monday. I've bought a hpt but so scared to use it but figure if I get another negative (this is my third transfer) I've got the weekend to sulk before heading back to work. Feeling really negative 😔
    Hi Caesardust,

Hugs to you.

I haven't had a transfer yet (fingers crossed we get there) so I can only imagine the wait must be very hard and stressful. You never know it could be your turn. Keep busy for the weekend to keep your mind off it.

Good luck and I hope we see a BFP for you soon....

Ladies I had my ultrasound today.
    18 follicles r ovary, 21 l ovary. 20 were over 10 in size. Oestrogen 3437. Pretty happy so hoping that converts to some good eggs and epu on Tuesday.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (07-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by allykat111 View Post
    To work or not to work? So tomorrow's my FET. I was just talking to a fellow worker who has unsuccessfully tried IVF for a few years. She made the comment, "I'm surprised your coming in to work on Sunday, take it easy and don't lift. If your sore stay home, don't risk it". I haven't done this before and am sure ppl go straight back to work. Should I not come in or will I be ok. If I don't come in ill only get 12 hours for the week as I have no sick leave.
    I think if it mattered to the outcome the fs would tell you not to work. However, rest and relaxation is important, it wouldn't hurt if you can afford to take the day off just to relax!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Aug Sept 2015

Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    I think if it mattered to the outcome the fs would tell you not to work. However, rest and relaxation is important, it wouldn't hurt if you can afford to take the day off just to relax!
    I tend to agree. Most FSs will say that physical exertion won't make any difference, but on my successful cycle I sat with my feet up as much as possible until 3dp5dt. I'm sure it made no difference, but it made me feel better about "giving it everything", IYKWIM.

I'll be attempting to do the same for this FET, but a bit harder when you've got a toddler!
    Last edited by Sariele; 08-08-2015 at 05:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm taking the day off but that's because we get 1 day a month to have medial appointments. Sariele and I have a friend who did a 30+ min walk in about 40 degrees the day after her successful transfer!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to exilius For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (08-08-2015)