Closed Thread
Page 20 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cool thanks babychicken that makes sense

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Pepper1977 I'm on day two of injections too, are you doing a fresh or frozen ET? We are doing PGS. Its our second cycle of ivf, first one was in June. This time we are doing ICSI too. Nice to have someone else going through the same things xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Emby 😀 totally new to IVF so my guess is it will be a fresh transfer and I am just hopeful I get a few frosties as well. Was worried about the meds but so far has not been too bad, but still early days!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pepper1977 For This Useful Post:

emby79  (04-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful37 I have my ultrasound/bt on Friday and they will schedule EPU from there.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (04-08-2015),Hopeful37  (04-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pepper1977 I am on day 6 of injections, very first ivf cycle too - straight to ICSI and then fresh transfer so long as all is good and we get embies.
    I have had the absolute worst cold since I started injections. Worst timing!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Hope you don't mind me jumping in here. We are on our first IVF cycle, starting synarel on Friday and then puregon on the 20th with epu hopefully on the 1st Sept. And transfer on the 3rd.
    A bit of History- I have a 16yr old whom I had very young (I was 15) hubby has no children, we have been together for 10years and actively trying for 8yrs. We done 2 iui's around 5 years ago and 3 clomid cycles also. Fell the month after finishing all of that and lost at 7wks. Have fallen naturally 8time and lose at around 7-8weeks every time.
    After the last mc we decided we couldn't go through it all again, we were both emotionally done. Just started everything again this year, so had to get all tests redone. Hubby's SA wasn't very good, mostly just the morphology side (2%) which has declined a lot in the last 5 years (14%) I haven't been diagnosed with any issues but do have signs of PCOS only on my left ovary. We are diagnosed with unexplained secondary infertility.
    But excited and nervous to be starting it all!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mumofjay For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it secondary if there's no live birth with one partner? I thought that would be primary.

Have you thought about PGS to make sure that the embryos are genetically normal? The high early miscarriage rate makes me wonder if there is a high genetic abnormality rate?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to exilius For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes still classed as secondary. What is PGS? Sorry still learning all of the terms etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for that, I will bring it up with our FS, we are going through a low cost IVF place that has only just started up in regional QLD so I'm not sure if they would have the facilities to do it, they would at the full clinic on Sunshine Coast though. Would just mean more travel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Charlie74 yep, I know that. I was under the impression that is was per couple. So because mumofjay's partner has never had a child it could still be primary infertility on his part, surely?