Closed Thread
Page 16 of 98 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeful37 if your cycle is still 28 days I'd mention that to your FS when you see them. My LP (between ovulation and period) is only 9 days and last time I got progesterone to help give the embryo a chance. This time I won't as my lining looks really good so they hope I won't need it. Anything less than 10 days needs to be looked at to see if you need progesterone support

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm not sure what is going on with my body at the moment. I had EWCM only today ( d19) but I got a positive OPK on Saturday (D14) so weird. I just did an OPK now and it's negative. So confusing! Maybe I did ovulate on day 14-15 but why on earth would the EWCM come 4 days after that?! I give up lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    If your opk was positive then and negative now I'd say you ovulated a few days ago. Did you have ewcm around your opk? Oh and have you had sex in the past 24-48hours?

Thanks
    Reviews
    U think? I really hope I did ovulate around/just after I got the positive. I didn't have any EWCM which I thought was weird at the time as I usually do. No I haven't been able to bd the last 48 hours because hubby has been away. That's why I'm really hoping it was when I got the positive as at least I'm covered if that's the case. I couldn't believe it when I saw EWCM today!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah I was just checking because sometimes semen can give a false ewcm appearance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very true exilius. Fingers crossed I did ovulate on the weekend. Not sure why I'm worried not like I've had loads of luck trying naturally! I think I should just forget about second guessing this month and focus on the FET next month!!

Exilius where are u up to in your IVF journey? Are you cycling now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always avoid having sex around ovulation so that I can't get my hopes up!

I had my trial transfer on Tuesday. Af is due on Sunday. In theory 28 days until transfer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh cool I'll be a week behind u. AF for me is due the following Sunday. Why did u have a trial transfer? What does that mean? ( sorry fairly new to IVF I've only done the one cycle which ended in ectopic so first time for FET next month for me)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    Goodluck alleycat! Hope all goes well with transfer and those little frosties take! Can I ask how long your cycle is? I too am ovulating on D19 this cycle ( we are just trying naturally this month while waiting for FET) which is unusually late for me as I have a 28 day cycle. Or can that be normal? I did have an ectopic preg a couple of months ago so maybe my body is still a bit out of wack
    I'm a 28 day cycle too. Well some times. As I have PCO (no s as I don't have symptoms) it ranges. Before we started the IVF I thought I was having 32-34day cycles with 8 day periods but the nurses told me I don't count the spotting days as start of period, only when full flow so it cut about 3-4days off for me.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to allykat111 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (31-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What's the go with dental work and pregnancy? Iv heard you shouldn't have fillings in the first trimester. I'm going in tomorrow for a check up and to ask if she can fix a chip behind my front tooth that's driving me nuts but I can tell I have a few cavities that need addressing. Few being more than 1 appointment. I am due for a transfer either end end of next week to start of week after. Should I cram a couple of appointments in before hand.