Closed Thread
Page 15 of 97 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hope77 View Post
    I took CoQ10 for my FET that resulted in my DD. I had read somewhere it was good for circulation which is good for implantation. It's a heart vitamin so I'm assuming that's where the circulation part comes into it. Can't hurt to take it anyway as our bodies don't naturally produce it.
    I *think* CoQ10 is used in energy production in cells so it's vital for the dividing embryo ... I think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hope77 View Post
    Old post about RJ & CoQ10 which you might find useful

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...-for-Fertility
    Thanks for that @hope77, useful reading

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just to throw another one into the mix for beefing up the boys ... I've had mygen health fertility formula for men recommended too - I've found it hard to find in the shops so I've ordered on line http://www.mygenhealth.com.au/fertility-formula-male.htmlIt contains the normal stuff plus CoQ10 and selenium ... maybe good for those who don't like lots of tablets (they have to take 2)
    Last edited by Grace0908; 27-07-2015 at 18:36.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace0908 For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (27-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you seen a urologist? This can up in my local group last night and one lady said her husband's urologist put his on a particular type of antibiotics which fixed the issue.

Someone else mentioned coq10 for men

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by exilius View Post
    Have you seen a urologist? This can up in my local group last night and one lady said her husband's urologist put his on a particular type of antibiotics which fixed the issue.

Someone else mentioned coq10 for men
    We are booked for a second opinion. FS never found out what's causing DH's problem, only said he's got issues with production and maturation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bloods, bloods, bloods! This is the tedious part of waiting for ovulation obviously. I'm like "I'm no where near ovulation why do I have to get a blood test every second day. Grrr and I have to have them between 7:30am and 9am.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Are you doing a FET allycat? Im doing my first in 2 weeks. When did u start the blood tests? What day of your cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    Are you doing a FET allycat? Im doing my first in 2 weeks. When did u start the blood tests? What day of your cycle?
    Yes a FET for me. I'm day CD14 today. Predicting O for day 19. Bringing out all 3 of my day3 embryos and growing them to blastocyst. Have 2 backup blastocysts in the freezer. Good luck with your transfer. My clinic started my tests Monday just gone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @allykat111 I ovulate on cd 20-22, my clinic start bloods on cd 11!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Goodluck alleycat! Hope all goes well with transfer and those little frosties take! Can I ask how long your cycle is? I too am ovulating on D19 this cycle ( we are just trying naturally this month while waiting for FET) which is unusually late for me as I have a 28 day cycle. Or can that be normal? I did have an ectopic preg a couple of months ago so maybe my body is still a bit out of wack