Closed Thread
Page 12 of 98 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    You should be fine. It really depends in why you need IVF and when you usually ovulate though. We're told to use condoms but it's impossible for us to get pregnant anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yea I guess I should add my DP has OB AZOO so he has no count. I read they prefer you not to to prevent a multiple pregnancy but there's no chance of that for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Then it's your call but personally I do if the reason was PCOS or needing PGD or something like that then obviously I wouldn't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I'm keen to jump into this thread. We've just had 2 failed FETs so will be beginning a new stim cycle in late August. Our last stim cycle was early 2013 so feeling a little nervous about going through it all again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovebubs77 welcome!! When do u start stims?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone can I join, I've been keeping up with this thread in anticipation for my FET next month. I had an ectopic preg from my 1st cycle of IVF in May. It's taken a bit of time for my HCG to get back to 0 and to get my normal period back. So all set to start the FET process ( I haven't done one of those yet, only one fresh cycle) when AF comes which should be the 9th of August.

Good luck for everyone starting soon!! Getting exciting now that it's closer xx

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (26-07-2015),exilius  (26-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi corzjayne, I got my period today so will start once I get my next period. If it's the same protocol as last time it will be synarel from day 2 & then I can't quite remember when gonal f starts. I'm not seeing FS until 17th August so I'm 4 weeks away from starting anything. I think it's going to be a long 4 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there! Quick question to the ones with severe male infertility: May I ask which vitamins/supplements are your hubbies on? Mine's on Menevit and resveratrol by FS recommendation. I was reading about L-carnitine to improve sperm production.
    Thanks in advance.
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kookii do you know exactly what the male factor is? Menivit is the best all rounder and specifically developed for helping IVF apparently. Depending of the issue some other options may also help (vit E, macca etc, but won't do too much if it's a different issue)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kool lovebubs im starting stims on august 19 th so probably same time as u.
    Kookii, my dh uses menivit but not sure if ir has helped.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to corzjayne For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (26-07-2015)